PDA

View Full Version : Guided goose hunting in Feb/March?

WestCoastTodd
01-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone,

A few friends and I have taken up waterfowling. We've been out pass shooting at Brunswick Point a few times, and I was lucky enough to do some jump shooting in Colorado, but we haven't had a whole lot of luck. Since the season is winding down, we were thinking of arranging a day of guided goose hunting in Feb-Mar, just so we have a chance to get something in the freezer.

Will there be a good chance for us to get something that time of year? I don't want to blow a bunch of money and turn my friends off goose hunting if the odds aren't good.

I've been looking at Kent Outdoors for the guide - we're in Vancouver, so they seem like a good option. Do anyone have experience with them?

Thanks,
Todd

f350ps
01-09-2012, 01:59 PM
I'd check out Burbank Guide Service in Washington, probably save a ton of dough considering you can drive there, I know they kill a ton of geese! Good luck, K

lorneparker1
01-09-2012, 02:10 PM
^^^^ Plus you get to see pauls pond!

WestCoastTodd
01-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Burbank does look good - not a bad price, either. Is it easy (or at least not too hard) to get a dozen dead geese back across the border? Are the geese still flying then?

Thanks!
Todd

f350ps
01-09-2012, 03:38 PM
I'd give them a call, i'm sure they have all the answers yer looking for. Good luck, K

303Brit
01-09-2012, 03:49 PM
^^^^ Plus you get to see pauls pond!

x2 wut he said