PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Invitation duck hunt

Sako 75
12-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Hey fellow newbie or young duck hunters I got some opening for some duck hunting on private property to hunted. I am willing take some hunters for 1 day hunt before Christmas and after Boxing day.

This area is located in the Lowermainland and must treat with respect and privacy.

Hunter whom is interest must have the following credential:

1) must have valid B.C hunting licence, Fraser Valley licence and Migratory bird permit.

2) safely handling of firearm(shotgun) and must have safely on all time until ready to shoot.

3)no lead shots must be steel shots.

4)no drugs or drinking.

5) must listen and be patience.

6) leave no garbage behind.

7) can not disclose or reveal where we are hunting. This is private property.

8)must help out in setting out decoys and gather the decoys when finished hunting.

9)no picture of myself (camera shy)or place we are hunting.

Myself I am being waterfowl hunting for 38 years and wanted to take out younger generation (future) duck hunters out.

How good is the area I hunt? Well, I went out on Wednesday with 2 other young hunters around 9:00 a.m and got 5 pintails and 19 mallards in 2hours and 10 min.

So far this year I took out 3 young guys out and they really enjoyed a lot. Some of my regular duck hunting buddies are HBC members.

I see how it works out. If this successful I will be willing take more new hunters out every Christmas holiday every year.

In return all I am asking for is respect for the owner, Timmin's coffee black with 2 cream and whole wheat bagel toasted with plain cream cheese for me.

You could reach me by P.M.

Sako 75
12-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks guys for the reply. I be looking forward to hunting with you guys.

lorneparker1
12-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Great job Sako. Merry Christmas and good luck!

Gateholio
12-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Well done.........

meat eater
12-24-2011, 12:21 PM
very nice thing to do!! nothing better than a new hunter getting a chance like that!!!

beni
12-24-2011, 12:39 PM
If only I was closer I would be all over this!!!

aliagha
12-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Good Initiative Sako 75! Good luck!

BiG Boar
12-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Enjoy the hunt! Looks like the weather is gonna be good!

Crazy_Farmer
12-24-2011, 01:29 PM
And by good you surely mean, WETTTTT

Lord I love the North Wetcoast.

Foxton Gundogs
12-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Now thats a Christmas Gift, Good Luck Guys

Sako 75
12-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Update......I would to thanks to all the hunters reply to my Christmas Invitation duck hunt.......due to overwhelming demands I was only able to take couple group of young hunters out.

Those groups whom went duck hunting with me were very friendly, eager to learn, think safely first and had great times.

In return I gain some new friends and I am sure the friendship will last a long time. One the comments they make sure put smile on my face when they said" this is one of best Christmas gifts we had".

On the duck hunts, they had blast and we were able to limited out all the time on mallards, some pintails and 3 widgeons ( I dont shoot widgeons). Had great time b.sing in the duck blinds that on many occasion had ducks landed among my decoys and we did not know until I look out my decoys.LOL

Overall, I am happy that I make some new friends and be looking forward in hunting with them again.

lorneparker1
12-31-2011, 12:15 PM
PICS!

Lorne

Dutch Ppoacher
12-31-2011, 06:53 PM
anyone on the island willing to do the same? mid island area?