PDA

View Full Version : Video of Mulies & Whities & my 13 year old in Southern Okanagan 2011

Tenaka
12-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Well, I don't usually post much too much on Hunt BC but I guess I should start as I have been a member since 2007. We have been in BC since 1992 and hunting hard since day 1. My son (Danny) is in his now 13 and just finished his 4th season. Danny hunts with a Pearson Sidewinder bow and came so close to taking a nice 5x5 whitetail on the second to last day of the season. We had a great 2011 season and had lots of fun. We hung out mostly in our tree stands and have over 10,000.00 trail cam pics to proove it. We came close to losts of nice bucks but didn't find the big one this year. We are on our 3rd year of hunting 'Jake' (the name my son gave a cranker mulie) who gave us the slip again this year. My best buddy (Aaron) is also in the video and also had a great season. We mostly hunt the Southern Okanagan area but have ventured into the the mountains on a few weekenders. Hope you enjoy the video. Keep youth kids hunting and in the outdoors!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKQ-Kjz35I

coach
12-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Great job on the videos! What editing software do you use?

bowhunterbruce
12-21-2011, 02:50 PM
awsome job on the video.one of the best ive seen.andhappy to see you out having sooooooo much fun with danny.kids are great fun to hunt with.
bhb

hunter1947
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
This is what its all about having you son out there with you showing him the ropes good on you for being the master to teach this young man what hunting is all about ,the video footage was very nice to watch ,congrats to you and your son on a fantastic 2011 season http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.png.

Tikka270wsm
12-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Cool video and great to see you getting your boy involved in the outdoors. Couldn't give the guy a better gift. Look forward to next seasons vid and hopefully some pics of "Jake" on the ground.

Tenaka
12-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the replies. I use the Sony Vegas Pro 11 / Adobe Photoshop / and Microsoft Photodraw. I think Danny is better at it than I am! thanks again.

finngun
12-21-2011, 06:44 PM
very good video--thanks..so great to see young ones hunting-shooting......but just idea...please when target shooting...use hearing protection..very important for young ones get that habit.....tinnitus is not so great...cheers f-g

kennyj
12-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Awesome video. Very well done.
kenny

HIGHRPM
12-21-2011, 07:15 PM
I always wanted for my son and myself to hunt, but, with all the sports and activites around it never happened. He is now 30 and thinking about it , my loss. I am glad to you got to experience one of the greatist moments you can have with your son and or daughter, congrats !