PDA

View Full Version : Yikkes !

oldkoot
12-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Don't need to get heck like cjr sooo...
Born in the E.K. 50+ years ago. Have been hunting for 45+ years in many areas of the province. Have a basement full of racks and sheds and other assorted dead things. Hunt, fish, bowhunt and trap. Lame computer skills. Have been enjoying the site for awhile lot's of good info.

Joke

The wife suggested I get one of those penis enlargers,so I did.

She is 21 and her name is Debbie !

Crimson Viking
12-08-2011, 10:36 AM
LOL That's a good one!!! Welcome aboard

bowhunterbruce
12-08-2011, 10:39 AM
21 huh sweet,be careful though they got alot of energy at that age,lol welcome to hbc

coach
12-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the site, oldkoot! Great handle, btw and a pretty funny joke too.

Phil
12-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the site! Sorry to hear about your small penis! ahah ha.........I hope your wife likes Debbie too!

Islandbowhunter
12-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Welcome Ol' Mossy Antlers :)

Sounds like a wealth of wilderness experience comes with you...

And funny joke, too!

r106
12-08-2011, 10:42 AM
HAHAHA thats f**kin funny.

Hunt, fish, bowhunt and trap. Lame computer skills

You will fit right in

pete_k
12-08-2011, 10:51 AM
21 huh sweet,be careful though they got alot of energy at that age,lol welcome to hbc

My wife and I bought a waterfront cabin from a 22 year old Filipino widow to a 50 something year old man.
Between the viagara and the high fat meals she cooked every day they were married less than 2 years before his Briggs and Stratton blew a ring.

Weatherby Fan
12-08-2011, 10:52 AM
LMAO good joke buddy !
Welcome to HBC
WF

lovemywinchester
12-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Welcome. You may have to work on your spelling if you want to fit in. Unfortunately I could read and understand every word and sentence you wrote. This will confuse most on this forum.

BiG Boar
12-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Good work on the using of paragraphs. Most don't on here, and it makes it incredibly hard to read.

Welcome aboard dude.

In time you'll even be posting pictures.

hotload
12-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Born in the E.K. 50+ years ago. Have been hunting for 45+ years in many areas of the province. Have a basement full of racks and sheds and other assorted dead things. Hunt, fish, bowhunt and trap. Lame computer skills. Have been enjoying the site for awhile lot's of good info.

Joke

Hahaha, great joke, it's all a math thing, 21 goes into 50 something a lot more than 50 goes into 50 something, Welcome to our addiction. It won't be long and you will need an intervention..................................

hunter1947
12-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the site looking fowatd to seeing some of your threads.

srupp
12-08-2011, 12:48 PM
welcome , great folks with a wealth of info on any and all sunjects some even hunting related...

say hi to Debbie...

cheers
\
Steven

kevan
12-08-2011, 01:48 PM

Joke

Welome aboard oldkoot.... sure hope you enjoy Debbie, she was mad at me !
When I told her I'd been saving it for a long time she thought I meant money....

ravensfoot
12-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Good joke oldkoot. Looking forward to your many great posts. Welcome to the club

Islandeer
12-08-2011, 02:34 PM
lmfho!!!!

Welcome to the nuthouse ......

Islandeer
12-08-2011, 02:37 PM
So Old k, whats your feeling on the Region 4 any buck Mule deer season?

oldkoot
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome people.

Sorry, like I said I am pretty lame at computer skills so I do not know how to do the insert quote thing etc. So here are a few responses the crude way that I can do .

Loveyourwinchester
Wotz rong with my spellin ?

BBoar
Thanks for sharing your adventure. And another guy giving the thumbs up on the Lumix.......Leica know their stuff.

H1947
I can pretty much throw a rock and hit the M.V. Hotel, so I hope to talk to you Saturday night.

Islandeer

NICE !!
Try and throw the new guy under the bus first day on the job.
Seriously, both sides to that coin have their merits.
I do believe seasons can have an impact on the herd, but not as much as the problems we have with our range. It is science, and there for it is not like math where 2+2=4 no exceptions.

Islandeer
12-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Yah,a little harsh admittedly ...

Hey and I agree, it is a multi forked issue.

And don't be in a hurry to post any pics, cause I'll look even more pc illiterate with my zero posting of my hunting ... !!!! cheers
Thanks for the welcome people.

Sorry, like I said I am pretty lame at computer skills so I do not know how to do the insert quote thing etc. So here are a few responses the crude way that I can do .

Loveyourwinchester
Wotz rong with my spellin ?

BBoar
Thanks for sharing your adventure. And another guy giving the thumbs up on the Lumix.......Leica know their stuff.

H1947
I can pretty much throw a rock and hit the M.V. Hotel, so I hope to talk to you Saturday night.

Islandeer

NICE !!
Try and throw the new guy under the bus first day on the job.
Seriously, both sides to that coin have their merits.
I do believe seasons can have an impact on the herd, but not as much as the problems we have with our range. It is science, and there for it is not like math where 2+2=4 no exceptions.

beeugle
12-08-2011, 06:29 PM
from another kootenay boy...... 50 and a little bit... welcome aboard!

SHAKER
12-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the family! Even though we don't all get along it's still a great place to be.

killer
12-08-2011, 07:54 PM
hahaha thats funny welcome