PDA

View Full Version : Bear creek motorcycle area

troutseeker
12-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Last week I lost one cover off my quad's add on double seat. It is black plastic with a red cushioned pad ont top and a small bungee cord on it.

I'm pretty sure it fell off the quad as I was trailering out of the area, probably just past the parking spot by the burnt cement toilets.

I have not had a chance to go look for it, anyone been there and seen it maybe?

Oh yeah, in West Kelowna...

calvin L
12-08-2011, 09:12 PM
I did not see any thing . And I was all over that place . I will keep my eyes open if I get back there .

calvin L
12-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Did you find your cover ? I see that you came out early today any luck ?

troutseeker
12-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Haha, u know my truck! No luck finding the cover, and no bucks either, lol.
Watcha expect after a full moon...

dave_fras
12-10-2011, 06:44 AM
i was up there last night... the gf wanted to shoot a little buck with her crossbow... we got a peak at 2 bucks but they were about 150 yards out! someone got one tho... there was a pretty fresh drag mark to the road...but i sure didnt see any seat

troutseeker
12-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Were does bucks of any size? All I've seen up there this year has been dinks...

I'm pretty well giving up on the cover, lol. Made myself a replacement out of closed cell foam, ain't pretty but keeps gear dry!

calvin L
12-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Dave fras that drag mark on the main road is over week old. I walked in on it. I did not see any boot tracks other than the drag out. It was 116 yards to the roadwhere the deer dropped. Possable rifle. As i now some of the natives have hunted in there in the past. No biggy as that is there area and time to hunt.

dave_fras
12-10-2011, 12:58 PM
that old hey! gzzz... i figured it would have have some snow over the tracks by now!... but i guess not with this shit winter we are having! the bucks didnt have much size... just 2 average 3 points... i noticed that there were more tracks u terrace than there is down lower!!

GoatGuy
12-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Dave fras that drag mark on the main road is over week old. I walked in on it. I did not see any boot tracks other than the drag out. It was 116 yards to the roadwhere the deer dropped. Possable rifle. As i now some of the natives have hunted in there in the past. No biggy as that is there area and time to hunt.

Who let you out of the house? Get back in your cage!

Stone Sheep Steve
12-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Who let you out of the house? Get back in your cage!

I applied to the warden for a permit to get him last Sunday. Had to have the application in back in Aug:???:.
I'm sure he paid the price when he finally got home.

SSS

Fisher-Dude
12-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Sounds like Calvin is on the same program one of my buddies is on: I'll ask him to come with me for a Sunday hunt, so he "asks" :roll: his wife on Monday, fights with her until Friday, suckholes on Saturday, and comes with me on Sunday.

Yep, the joy of marriage.

adamgarbett
12-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Sounds like Calvin is on the same program one of my buddies is on: I'll ask him to come with me for a Sunday hunt, so he "asks" :roll: his wife on Monday, fights with her until Friday, suckholes on Saturday, and comes with me on Sunday.

Yep, the joy of marriage.

i think everyone has one of them fellas in their hunting group :-D

Fishhound
12-11-2011, 03:53 PM
If i asked my wife on Monday if I could go hunting on Sunday, she would ask why I was not going on the other days

Just lucky I guess

troutseeker
12-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I just don't ask, I tell. I'm too old to care about the consequences, lol.

REMINGTON JIM
12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
I just don't ask, I tell. I'm too old to care about the consequences, lol.

You should maybe take her - guy as old as you are could have the big one at any moment ! or you just might need her to pack ! LOL

troutseeker
12-11-2011, 07:18 PM
You should maybe take her - guy as old as you are could have the big one at any moment ! or you just might need her to pack ! LOL

I axed, but she won't come along, same with fishing! If I have the quad infarctus while I'm hiking in the wild I'll die a happy man! You want my gun or what?