PDA

View Full Version : Horton Legend XT 175 Crossbow

GOLDEN TOP SNIPER
12-03-2011, 11:34 AM
No one carries Horton in alberta anymore . tryed to call around to get some acessorios and some work done and no one has a clue . Called everywhere . So . Where in B.C. could i find a good shop to tune it up ?

Bow Walker
12-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Try Hardcore in Kelowna..........

GOLDEN TOP SNIPER
12-03-2011, 03:27 PM
I just talk to a great guy at Kootaney Archery in Jaffery BC . near Cranbrook Sound like he know his stuff . He said no Prob. bring it in !.

Bowzone_Mikey
12-03-2011, 03:36 PM
yep .... Kevin knows his stuff

Bow Walker
12-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Bought my target setup from Kevan Evans. Great guy and super service. Would recommend him to anyone seeking knowledge and service.

I guess Kevan is a lot closer than Hardcore...:confused: :oops:

GOLDEN TOP SNIPER
12-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Ya i chatted with him on the phone and he really took a intrest in what my needs where . .and its not that far from my home . few hours . does anyone else have a horton crossbow . ? mine is about 6 years old.. and i hardly used it . i just want to tune it up.. make it a little nicer to use . go kill a deer with it . extended bow season right now for white tail ,either sex is what the regs say ! . lol

Bow Walker
12-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Do yourself a favor (make the trip worthwhile) and take all your archery gear into Kevan.

Get him to go over the whole lot. You'll be glad you did.

GOLDEN TOP SNIPER
12-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Well thats what i want to do . i dont know much about crossbows . they look easy enuff to shoot , but im sure theres some tricks to the trade . and plus he can tune it perfect . thx for the advice ..