PDA

View Full Version : I hate Thumbnail pictures.....

rocksteady
12-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Great for you guys to post success pictures BUT, as the title says....

I HATE THUMBNAIL PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil:

They are too small to see your trophy in detail.....

Please get a photobucket account so that you can post full sized.....

There........I feel better that I have that off my chest :mrgreen:

Tack243
12-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Tell it like it is Rocksteady
East Kootenays
SOON TO BE IN KAMLOOPS
Cheers

kennyj
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Great for you guys to post success pictures BUT, as the title says....

I HATE THUMBNAIL PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil:

They are too small to see your trophy in detail.....

Please get a photobucket account so that you can post full sized.....

There........I feel better that I have that off my chest :mrgreen:
X2
Very disappointing when you can't see the photos.
kenny

jeff
12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
i found photo bucket didnt work for me .so i use the sites gallery ,it works well and is easy

Bighorn hunter
12-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Might as well make this a rant thread, I hate it when people use photobucket or others and it is a link to the pic, to me that is just as bad as thumbnails.Thanks Rocksteady, now I feel better 2cheers BH

Rub
12-02-2011, 10:26 PM
how about people selling someting with no pic, that really grinds my gears, there my addition to the rant

Jim Prawn
12-02-2011, 10:39 PM
You can post full size directly from your HBC gallery if you first double click on the photo IN your gallery before copying it, then it comes up full size when you paste it to your post. If you click and copy the thumbnail, thats what comes up, a thumbnail.
JP

lovemywinchester
12-02-2011, 10:46 PM
i found photo bucket didnt work for me .so i use the sites gallery ,it works well and is easy

Jeff, Photobucket is super easy to use once you get it. All you do is put your cursor on the pic you want to show. The four choices pop up and just click on the bottom one which is IMG. code.
Direct link
HTML code
IMG code ....this one

Click on it and it will say copied. Paste that in the HBC box you are typing in and the pick address will show. It will pop the pic up when you post up. Preview the post to see the pic. Easy peasey!

LeverActionJunkie
12-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I hate thumbnails too, and when people post a link to a photobucket account! But when people are trying to sell things without a pic I don't even stop I just keep going :) I like this thread :)