PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting Seminar

huntwriter
11-29-2011, 12:52 AM
(Posted here by permission of the website owner)

Due to popular demand I decided to host another Bowhunting Seminar.
This is a four evening event.

Place: Merritt Civic Centre.
Dates: Dec. 5, 6, 7 & 12
Times: 6pm - 8pm
Discussed Topics:

Equipment (Traditional bows, compound bows and crossbows)
Developing shooting practices under hunting conditions.
Shot placement and where to aim at an animal from various angles.
Bowhunter and treestand safety.
Scouting methods. (The four factors of proper scouting)
Hunting Tactics (Treestand, ground blind, spot-and-stalk and nudging.)
Special situations (calling, scent, early season, pre-rut, rut, post rut, hunting trophy bucks.)

The seminar is illustrated with pictures, graphs, videos and hands-on-demonstration.

Admission is $35

For more information and to book a seat contact: Merritt Civic Centre Phone: 250-315-1050 or the Merritt Aquatic Centre Phone 250-378-6662
(Please book early as seats filling up quickly)

####

If you're a member of a Fish & Game Club, or other hunting related organization you can book this seminar and others that I have specially designed as full day fundraiser events.

These are the events of which the late Bill Otway had this to say: "I have been actively involved in working, presenting and helping organize hunting and fishing seminars in British Columbia for over 50 years. I can say without fear of contradiction that Othmar Vohringer's seminars are the very best I have ever had the pleasure to be involved in."

If you're interested to host my seminars for your members and generate funds for your club/organization please contact me for more information, available seminar topics and available dates.