PDA

View Full Version : duked out by a hell of a nice guy!

stixnstones
11-25-2011, 08:08 PM
so this morn i thought i would go check a spot out where i saw tracks last week in the snow. was fashionably late as always. drive up the slash to see someone is already there. oh well no biggy. i guess i will go look for the deer call i lost last week. walk around for 20 min and find it of cousre where i droped it.lol. As i get back to my vehicle i see that the other vehicle is parked just infront of mine. Get down there and a guy gets out and says hi and says arent you ???? i say yup. he says i sold him his gun a month ago. now i remember. i asked him if he saw anything and he tells me he killed a 3point just as was driving up the road. We go and c it. Nice respectable 3.ask if he needs a hand at all and says he is all good. We shake hands then off i go. Couldn"t of been duked out this buck by a nicer guy!!!

gerrygoat
11-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Cool story, glad you have a good sense of humor too.

doubled
11-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Good to hear. More people should read this one.

yota
11-26-2011, 11:39 AM
thats awesome just goes to show you. right place right time. nice hunters just make it that much more enjoyable for everyone.

hunter1947
11-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Good to hear. More people should read this one.

X2 I agree many of us have had bad experience with hunters that scr*w up our hunts.