PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice concerning late season trip

JIL_24/7
11-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Hello everyone,
This might not mean much to many of you, but I am being ordained as a pastor on December 4 to begin the process of planting a new church in the Langley area. Prior to my ordination I want to spend some time in the bush for a couple of days to hike, hunt and spend some time with the Lord. I will have three or four days and no ATV. Distance to travel does not mean that much to me and I have no preference in Muley or Whitetail. I simply need to find a place to stay and an area to hunt that has a chance of producing without the use of an ATV. If there are any suggestions for this time of year I would love to hear them. I am going to go out locally (Fraser Valley) on Saturday thanks to some direction from people on this site and I really appreciate the support I've found on here since this is only my second season of hunting. Thanks everyone!

JIL_24/7
11-24-2011, 10:24 PM
To be more specific I was thinking of going somewhere in region 3 or region 8 from November 30-December 3. Thanks!

Bc Deer Hunter
11-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey bigg nuget, Bear main road in west kelowna area has know to produce nice muley bucks! It is great for walking to naturally open! But the question is do you have a bow? If not whittails are the only deer open for gun still sooo you might want to try down highway 33 before beverdall around trapers creek! If you would like me to specifie just pm me! :) Best of luck-
BcDH

markt308
11-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey bigg nuget, Bear main road in west kelowna area has know to produce nice muley bucks! It is great for walking to naturally open! But the question is do you have a bow? If not whittails are the only deer open for gun still sooo you might want to try down highway 33 before beverdall around trapers creek! If you would like me to specifie just pm me! :) Best of luck-
BcDH

good suggestion but mule deer are still open for rifle in region 3. and there are countless good spots to go

Bc Deer Hunter
11-24-2011, 11:09 PM
good suggestion but mule deer are still open for rifle in region 3. and there are countless good spots to go

thanks but I only hunt region 8 and 4! i dont know any spots in region 3 but i have herd its loaded!