PDA

View Full Version : how not to gut a deer..so effin funny

2legit
11-24-2011, 07:22 AM
So Im new to hunting, and have been watching some videos on the youtube to get a good idea of how to do it quickly and easily the first time. So when I see a video titled "How not to gut a deer" I obviously want to watch it. This is the only one I seen of someone cutting sternum to ass and then the comedy starts!

Enjoy, I sure had a good laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBMv0tvulY

gerrygoat
11-24-2011, 08:42 AM
That's just mean, hopefully he gets his "buddies" back one day :)

west250
11-24-2011, 08:46 AM
Fightin' gravity... Love the orange exam gloves!

hunter1993ap
11-24-2011, 09:53 AM
hahahaha!!!

bosca
11-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Sorry ...At first it was funny watching how tentative the kid was poking at the deer like it could feel it but then it just turned into yahoos having no respect for the animal they just wasted...literally.

didn't finish watching.

kendoo
11-24-2011, 10:35 AM
x2 these goofs are NOT hunters

Tikka270
11-24-2011, 10:54 AM
x2 these goofs are NOT hunters

Sorry, but because he doesn't know how to gut a deer he is not a hunter? It's pretty obvious that it's his first deer and from what he says in the video is his last as well. The father is a horrible teacher for sure but there is no evidence that the deer was poached or not ethically harvested.

cariboo crawler
11-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Sorry ...At first it was funny watching how tentative the kid was poking at the deer like it could feel it but then it just turned into yahoos having no respect for the animal they just wasted...literally.

didn't finish watching.
x2 bosca , sad to watch. I was told about a DF who actually skinned the animal on site and then proceeded to drag it through the bush to his truck ! DUH!
Thank god for Grandfathers and parents with a hunting heritage!

Ozone
11-24-2011, 11:17 AM
no respect for the animal they just wasted...literally.

Could you please explain how the deer is wasted?

rocksteady
11-24-2011, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vxxaRAxnN8&feature=related

But still my all time "gut busting" favorite !!!!

Tim
11-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Thats pretty funny. It sucks being there and getting punked by your hunting partners the first time but he'll look back at it and laugh once he is gutting deer blind folded.

still.... before he got that deer, maybe a youtube video or two could have helped...

Caribou_lou
11-24-2011, 12:22 PM
I feel bad for the guy. He obviously is a first timer and has no clue and the guy trying to teach him has no clue either.

keoke
11-24-2011, 01:02 PM
I have no mentor for hunting except for this website. When I gutted my first deer all I knew was that everything had to come out and not to puncture any organs containing stomach contents.

Livewire322
11-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Nothin like marinating your meat in shit... Sided with stupidity.

bosca
11-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Could you please explain how the deer is wasted?

OK Ozone...Maybe wasted is bit harsh but If they really cared about the end product the wouldn't,t have taken slicing open the gut so lightly...'wasted' was more a pun than a statement of fact. They will definitely have to act quickly and get the inside of that deer washed up and even then ...it is not ideal.

ufishifish2
11-24-2011, 05:05 PM
After about two minutes I had to shut it off. The ignorance was astounding. I think they all were really "That Dumb!"
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that this is another great production coming to us from the wonderful country just south of the border!?!?!?!

west250
11-24-2011, 06:21 PM
I have no mentor for hunting except for this website. When I gutted my first deer all I knew was that everything had to come out and not to puncture any organs containing stomach contents.

And that's about it hey? Shows how dumb those bubbas are... I didn't watch the whole thing either, once he popped the gut bag with the other mutts standing around laughing I'd seen enough.

Gateholio
11-24-2011, 06:54 PM
I doubt my first gutting job was perfect, either. :)

rocksteady
11-24-2011, 06:58 PM
I doubt my first gutting job was perfect, either. :)

I gutted acouple deer under teh guidance of my pops, but when I got my first, all alone I betcha it was a comedy of errors...Do I cut that out? But don't cut that??

Dropping the hammer is the easy part....We all have to LEARN somehow....BTW, I learned before the invention of the "internet"....

TARCHER
11-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey, at least they are doing it. Just read the 15 deer, 9 elk sh-t.