PDA

View Full Version : Fishing down by Mission bc

kamloops killer
11-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Well my nephew wants me to come down there (Mission) this weekend (Nov 26) do you guys think there will be any salmon runs. I haven't fished down there in years. The rivers I fished were in Squamish loved that place lived there for 20 years. So fishing Mission is different never fished there what would be good lures to use.
Thanks Doug:-D

recoil
11-19-2011, 04:56 PM
There have been reports of chrome coho and chum still moving through the vedder, i have been spending more time hunting thn fishing lately so i cant verify. Try blades or fresh roe if you have access to it is ideal. Chehalis should be good still too, you might have to sort throught the stale ones though.

Sleep Robber
11-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Everything is pretty much colored up now with a few exceptions of course, but you can get some decent bull trout fishing in as their on the lookout for eggs at this time.

goatdancer
11-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Chum have been closed on the Vedder since mid October.

NaStY
11-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Effective immediately, the non-tidal waters of the Fraser River in Region 2 as well as the Harrison River, Nicomen Slough and the Stave River will re-open to Chum Salmon retention until one hour after sunset December 31, 2011. In addition, the Chehalis River will open to Chum salmon retention until Wednesday, November 30, 2011. The daily limit for Chum Salmon in those waters is therefore increased to two (2) per day.