PDA

View Full Version : One Week Till my saskatchewan whitetail trip cant wait!

matt420
11-14-2011, 08:40 PM
hey HBC,

Well is has felt like a very very long wait for this trip, but it is finally a week away :twisted:, my brother has been living in saskatchewan and after him coming out here last year for a few days on my birthday weekend to hunt we decided this year i would go and hunt out there with him, so im headed to his place in lashburn sask for a 5days of whitetail hunting, we will be hunting from a 2 man ground blind for the whole 5days, i will have my compound bow and 300.win mag cuz you never know, my brother will have his 270, my brother has been doin some major scouting for us out there this year, and after me having a great season out here in BC with a 5x4 whitetail, a spike muley, and a 4x3 muley, im hoping to bring the luck out to sask with me, but i can never count my chickens untill i got my hands on the antlers, im hoping to have a story of a life time when i get back to share with everyone, wish me some more luck guys

cainer
11-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Right on dude. I'll be out there too with the same goal. I'm headed to prince Albert with the fam. Gotta love having relatives in big buck land eh! Good luck...be prepared to see lots of deer!

matt420
11-15-2011, 11:19 AM
thanks cainer iv never been hunting out there before but have heard and seen a lot of stories,my brother has also told me to be prepared to see lots of deer and to be prepared for the cold haha, so im pretty darn excited, and good luck to you and your fam on your trip

Right on dude. I'll be out there too with the same goal. I'm headed to prince Albert with the fam. Gotta love having relatives in big buck land eh! Good luck...be prepared to see lots of deer!

coach
11-15-2011, 11:21 AM
Best of luck, Matt420. Looking forward to your pics and stories when you get back.

Philcott
11-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Matt and Cainer.

Take lots of pictures to share when you get back and good luck getting the buck of your dreams.

matt420
11-15-2011, 11:31 AM
thanks philcott i will be takin a ton of pics my self and plan on sharing when i get home on dec.2, i also had a question on posting pics but was goin to wait till i got back but might as well ask now, how do i post more then one pic? my profile only lets me post one very small pic at a time, then to post another one i have to delete that one and do the new one, anyone have any advice?

Matt and Cainer.

Take lots of pictures to share when you get back and good luck getting the buck of your dreams.

coach
11-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Matt, get a free account from photobucket. Upload the pictures one or more at a time. Once on Photobucket, click on the picture you want, copy the IMG code and paste it onto HBC. It's very easy once you try it.

Philcott
11-15-2011, 11:38 AM
I have a free account with photobucket.com where I upload pictures that I want to share. You can upload quite a few at a time but I don't remember how many. Once they are there you scroll to a pic and click in the direct share box. Then I come back to HBC and in the reply area there is an icon for "insert image". Click it and then paste into the window that opens the URL from the photobucket picture.

Sounds like a big deal but it really isn't.

matt420
11-15-2011, 12:04 PM
thanks for the advice on puttin up more then one pic at a time haha i was gettin frusterated with that, but i thought i would try it out, so here are the pics from my 2011 season in BC in region 8 and region 3, also there is a pic of my 2point from 2010 that i got when my brother came out here to hunt with me on my brithay weekend last year, let me know if the pics work and thank again guys :)

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l613/werr420/

Philcott
11-15-2011, 12:11 PM
It works as a link to your pics. If you want them to be seen in the HBC forum try what I wrote above.

matt420
11-17-2011, 04:51 PM
well guys i just got off the phone with my brother, and he just went out to set the blind up re-load the grain pile where he has been scouting for our 5 day hunting trip from Nov.25 to Nov.30 on land where we needed to get permission to hunt on, and on his way into the spot there was deer sign in ever direction, and after he got the blind set up and the grain pile topped up, he was on his way out he spotted a rough guess 160inch 5x5 whitetail, boy is he ever gettin me more and more excited by the day, cant wait till i leave on Nov.23

hunter1947
11-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Wish you all the luck with your hunt hope you nail a dandy WT buck looking forward to the pictures and story..