PDA

View Full Version : 3-30 Green Lake area

olharley guy
11-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Howdy, thinking about taking a look in that area tommorrow - had a bit of snow here last night and today and the roads have been fairly crappy.

Just curious if anyone knows the area and is it worth going there to check for Whitetails with the roads as they are.

Not scared of the roads but prefer not to waste too much gas if there is not the slightest chance of seeing anything. Thanks Later

burger
11-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Buddies have been at my cabin all weekend in 3-30. I will post what they found when i talk to them later today.

olharley guy
11-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Buddies have been at my cabin all weekend in 3-30. I will post what they found when i talk to them later today.

Howdy, just got back home Green Lake and up Bonaparte road 3-30 area-saw nothing-not even any tracks except for a few Coyote tracks.

Road was very slippery/icy, one young couple with 2 dogs over about a 6 ft. bank in their Jeep wagon -called them a tow truck from 70 mile store -had to come from 100 - mile a few of the other companies said about a 4 hour wait as they were so busy. Main highway was good though.

Let me know how your buddies made out. Later