PDA

View Full Version : Tagged Out on Region 1 Deer

The Hermit
11-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Killed a button buck this morning. My first archery swoosh flop! That's just like a bang flop with out the bang. I thought it was a doe, surprised when I rolled "her" over to find his nasty bits! It was one of those momentary disorienting flashes of WTF? Hahaha

"Commercial" version available by PM. Picture available at extra cost! ;-)

shaydog65
11-12-2011, 06:25 PM
You've got to share the pics Bill.

BearSniper
11-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Good job, meat in the freezer !

3rdprizeyourfired
11-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Wonder what brand of keyboard this was typed on! :)

Allen50
11-16-2011, 12:26 AM
still a doe thoe, when is a buck not a buck,when its a doe, if it was buck season only you would have not shot it because you though it was a doe, so you have to tag it as a doe, i know this my brother got coot many yeard ago same thing, co said it had to be taged as a doe because thats what you shot it for, not a buck,,

Downwind
11-16-2011, 01:09 AM
still a doe thoe, when is a buck not a buck,when its a doe, if it was buck season only you would have not shot it because you though it was a doe, so you have to tag it as a doe, i know this my brother got coot many yeard ago same thing, co said it had to be taged as a doe because thats what you shot it for, not a buck,,

You tag it as anterless, since it has none. I've never seen anywhere on a tag that says buck or doe...or Bull or cow for that matter. Sorry I've been drinking so I'm feeling cheeky ;)

5 spike
11-16-2011, 05:16 AM
its still meat in the freezer. congrats on your bow hunting success.