PDA

View Full Version : direction to pitt meadows gun club

gary mok
09-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Hi anyone here knows how to get to the Pitt meadows gun club from Vancouver high way NO.1,any help would be appreciate!!!:lol:

Dano
09-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Take the Mary Hill Bypass exit (just before the Port Mann Bridge). Head for Maple Ridge and after you cross the Pitt River Bridge you turn right at the first intersection. The road winds along back towards the Pitt river, crosses railway tracks and a bridge over a slough. Turn right after the slough and the road heads directly at a dyke before bending left and parralleling the dyke. Watch for a white sign with Pitt Meadows Gun Club on it and turn left there. Make a left at the next fork (a bmx bike site is on the right although it looks like a skeet tower...). A few hundred yards past the junction there is another white sign (I think it is marked "PMGC" ). Turn right and the clubhouse is just past the caretakers house.
It's easy to find (even my wife found it). Only a few minutes from the Pitt River bridge unless there are trains blocking the route....
It costs $10 for a day use permit and $4.25 for a round of shooting (bring your own shells or buy them for about $7.50 a box). I think skeet starts around 10am, trap at noon.

gary mok
09-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Take the Mary Hill Bypass exit (just before the Port Mann Bridge). Head for Maple Ridge and after you cross the Pitt River Bridge you turn right at the first intersection. The road winds along back towards the Pitt river, crosses railway tracks and a bridge over a slough. Turn right after the slough and the road heads directly at a dyke before bending left and parralleling the dyke. Watch for a white sign with Pitt Meadows Gun Club on it and turn left there. Make a left at the next fork (a bmx bike site is on the right although it looks like a skeet tower...). A few hundred yards past the junction there is another white sign (I think it is marked "PMGC" ). Turn right and the clubhouse is just past the caretakers house.
It's easy to find (even my wife found it). Only a few minutes from the Pitt River bridge unless there are trains blocking the route....
It costs $10 for a day use permit and $4.25 for a round of shooting (bring your own shells or buy them for about $7.50 a box). I think skeet starts around 10am, trap at noon.Hi Dano Thank you for your info,I got it,is it o.k for 9mm /.357 mag/ 30.06 rifle/slug shot ? thanks again.

Dano
09-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Gary,
Pitt is a trap and skeet club so only shotguns with shot. Port Coquitlam Hunting and Fishing Club up Coast Meridian Road has the range you are looking for.
Dano

partsman
09-23-2006, 10:12 PM
PITT MEADOWS GUN CLUB: c/o 2140 Palliser Ave., Coquitlam, BC V3K 1X1. Phone: (604) 465-5611 or Don Uyesugi, Trap Director: (604) 939-8254.

partsman
09-23-2006, 10:14 PM
http://www.pcdhfc.com/images/map.gif

gary mok
09-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Gary,
Pitt is a trap and skeet club so only shotguns with shot. Port Coquitlam Hunting and Fishing Club up Coast Meridian Road has the range you are looking for.
DanoHow comes the guy from gun shop told me I can shoot handgun and rifle in pitt???but anyway thanks for your helping!!! Gary

gary mok
09-24-2006, 12:06 AM
http://www.pcdhfc.com/images/map.gif Hey partsman thank you for your info too,thanks again!!! Gary