PDA

View Full Version : Any good deer hunting in Pemberton? and Where? PM Me

bullwanna
11-06-2011, 03:26 PM
I a three year veteran hunter looking to head up with a friend to the Pemberton area for the long weekend to try and hunt some deer. Any suggestions on locations that would be good for us to see something and camp? PM Me if so or post here, whatever you like.

Also looking for suggestions around the hope/coquihalla and princeton areas.

Thanks Alot

bullwanna
11-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Looking for hunting spots in/around Princeton BC area. Looking for Muley Bucks, White Tail Bucks, Black Bear, or Spike Fork Moose.

Five year hunter with limited experience outside of grandpas secret spots, and could use some advice on decent locations for hunting on my own with new younger hunters that need to build experience.

Thanks for your help

budismyhorse
11-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Start in forested areas.... Ask every hunter you see if they are named steve or Clarke...., if so follow them from a distance.

huntinnewbie
11-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Muley Bucks are 4 point or better now and close on the 10th.
I, personally have never seen a whitetail but they are there. More north of 5A or on the Princeton/Summerland road out past Osprey Lake.
Black bears are all around the general area but I have to admit after spending quite a bit of time both grouse and deer hunting, the bears seem few and far between for some reason. Only say 2 all season and one was to small to bother with.

Steeleco
11-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Three years or five years?? Things that make one go HUMMMMM??

huntinnewbie
11-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Hummmmmm??