PDA

View Full Version : Help in region 3 - need a successful hunt for my lady!

Andrewh
10-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Hey guys,

I am needing a little help asap...

My recent fiance is finally ready to pull the trigger on a deer after a lot of practice with her little 10/22. She will be using my rifle so don't be concerned about that (she has shot it many times). She will have both muley and WT tags...

She has told me that she would be ok with shooting a WT doe as they seem to be all over the place from what I have read. We are going to head out tomorrow afternoon for the weekend for our last chance at a doe. I want to stay in region 3 as I am tagged out for muleys in region 8 (just in case we come across more than one).

Can any of you guys PM me or share a little (or lot) of info on where to take her to ensure she has an amazing time and most importantly a successful hunt? We are primary after a WT doe or buck if we get lucky.

We are pretty much open to any lower part of region 3 as we will be driving up from Van at 3ish and camping out.

thanks a lot guys,
Andrew

BearSniper
10-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Well...
I have seen W/T before in region 3 north side of the Connector east of the big Kelowna hill. They're out there.

Good luck. Read a few of the posts here on the forum regarding deer hunting for a few good pointers

doubled
10-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Hatheume Lake. Walk the northwest edge of the lake and you will run into whiteys.