PDA

View Full Version : squamish up the mamquam river

remington666
10-21-2011, 09:49 AM
does anyone have an idea about typical road conditions on the road at the base of the squamish chief in early november ,mainly the amount of snow is in there and if it gets gated ?thank you :-D

Phoneguy
10-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Gone that way a few times, can get muddy slippery, and we have hit some wet snow higher up. Did not take the Indian River Road, but bore left where the gate to IR Road is. Can get quite high. With the weather we have been having recently I imagine mud would be more of an issue than snow.

James

vortex hunter
10-21-2011, 01:21 PM
I was up there this week everythings good I was up in a few high points with the jeep and only alittle snow on far away peaks.......

Deer_Slayer
10-21-2011, 01:49 PM
any game in there besides bears and sasquatch?

rollingrock
10-21-2011, 06:20 PM
any game in there besides bears and sasquatch?

People is open all year long. LOL

Last time they found a dead Asian gangsta lying there dying.

vortex hunter
10-21-2011, 06:31 PM
People is open all year long. LOL

Last time they found a dead Asian gangsta lying there dying.

LOL I was stuck there that day with about twelve differant trucks for four hours .... and he was already DEAD from what the guy who found him told me that day...

pierogi
10-25-2011, 05:27 AM
They just blocked of Indian Arm road again yesterday. It is blocked at the pass. Not even dirt bike will make it. As to the weather conditions in early November, there will be wet snow deeper inland, if it snows well Mamquam will be off the limits past twin bridges, just too much snow even for ATV