PDA

View Full Version : hunting tulammen FSR

huntinnewbie
10-20-2011, 08:29 PM
So we are heading up to Coalmont from the Coq on the Tulameen FSR. Just where on this road can you hunt and not hunt.
I know it has something to do with being south of Vuich Creek but, when travelling the backroads I don't really know what is south or north. I also have no idea where Vuich creek is.
Any help would be appreciated as we don't want to hunt from a motorized vehicle where we are not allowed.
Thanks

slowkey
10-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Vuich Creek is about 39 k down the road and it is posted at the bridge about the vehicle restriction

huntinnewbie
10-21-2011, 05:56 AM
I have travelled this road before. Don't remember seeing a sign. So..... does that mean you can hunt from the Coq until you see the sign or is it you can hunt after the sign. If you can't hunt after the sign, how come there's no sign when you first enter Lawless FSR at Tulammen when travelling from Tulameen to the Coq? Course then I had someone tell me you could hunt the whole thing. Yes, I am confused.

Blainer
10-21-2011, 06:04 AM
That is because u have not seen the sign.
The sign is a long ways from Lawless to the south.
It ia all legal hunting untill and if you see the sign,and then it is regarding vehicle restrictions.