PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

Kid Hunter
10-17-2011, 11:37 PM
I finally get to actually go hunting!!!! I'm incredibly excited. My dad asked me last week if I'd be able to take time off work soon to go, and a guy from his work owns a cabin near Little Fort so we're going up there for 3 days the end of this month. I've had my Hunter # card for a few years now and we've got out maybe a total of two or three days since then, and only day trips. So, I'm really excited for this, hopefully I can bag a deer or two!! Or at least get a chance to! Oh man, I can't even wait!

Glassman
10-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Little Fort is a great area to bag a deer. Hope you get one.

kennyj
10-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Have fun, and good luck.
kenny

MEATEATER
10-18-2011, 06:03 AM
good luck you will never forget the first one

JAFA
10-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Good Luck, take lots of pictures

Jim.

SimilkameenSlayer
10-18-2011, 07:40 AM
all the best!

be sure to walk like a ninja.

Kid Hunter
10-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks guys! definitely going to be counting down the days until this one! We might even get the spike-fork moose tags as well. if everything went extremely well it could be a hell of a trip!

henderson
10-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Good Luck man! Nothing beats time in the bush with family! Dont get discouraged if you dont tag one just use it as fuel for the fire!! I wish you the best! Let us know how it goes!!

steepNdeep
10-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Cool kid! Can't wait 'til my boys are old enough... I hope they're as psyched as you! Good luck & take it easy on your old man. Have fun. :cool:

Kid Hunter
10-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Cool kid! Can't wait 'til my boys are old enough... I hope they're as psyched as you! Good luck & take it easy on your old man. Have fun. :cool:

Hahahah I'll try to take it easy on him!

I was starting to think I wasn't going to be able to get out hunting until I'm old enough to go on my own, after trying to get my dad to take me the past few years and since I'd be able to go on my own next season I was kind of ok with the idea of having to wait until then but then my dad finally brought it up so I'm stoked haha. He hasn't been hunting in the past 10 years or more other than a few days the past few years with me. So I'm thinking he's fairly excited as well.

beni
10-18-2011, 10:10 PM
Great area to hunt, I would pickup a spike fork tag if I were you. There ARE moose in the area.

Watch for whitetails, they are there too.

Bring a shotgun if you can, should be lots of waterfowl in the area if you're into that :)