PDA

View Full Version : HBC Newbie

LeviGirl
10-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a novice hunter and new to the HBC Site
Really enjoying the site so far...will definately have questions of my own to post!!!

Happy Hunting!

LeviGirl :)

Here's my Newbie joke:

Two hunters went moose hunting every winter without success. Finally, they came up with a foolproof plan. They got a very authentic female moose costume and learned the mating call of a female moose. The plan was to hide in the costume, lure the bull, then come out of the costume and shoot the bull. They set themselves up on the edge of a clearing, donned their costume and began to give the moose love call. Before long, their call was answered as a bull came crashing out of the forest and into the clearing. When the bull was close enough, the guy in front said, "Okay, let's get out and get him." After a moment that seemed like an eternity, the guy in the back shouted, "The zipper is stuck! What are we going to do?" The guy in the front says, "Well, I'm going to start nibbling grass, but you'd better brace yourself."

RayHill
10-13-2011, 05:12 PM
LOL good one! Welcome to the site, and enjoy!

Ray

Mr. Dean
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the show!

Thanks for the joke. :lol:

nature girl
10-13-2011, 05:24 PM
LeviGirl welcome and dont be afraid to ask any questions you want answered.

nano
10-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the site!

BiG Boar
10-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the site. There are no stupid questions.

Well actually there are stupid questions, usually from stupid people. Again and again....Don't be one of them....

Nice joke, now go kill something.

Bow Walker
10-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Welcome. C'mon in and pull up a stump. Don't mind the posters that are "legends-in-their-own-minds", it's sometimes hard to sort the wheat from the chaff. But it can be done.

Ask away - there is no such thing as a dumb question - only dumb answers.

stoneguide
10-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the site, we all look forward to hearing about and seeing pics of your many adventures!
SG

FirePower
10-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome good joke.

Rodd
10-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Welcome! Awesome Joke! lol Good luck hunting this year!!

Weatherby Fan
10-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Welcome,
Nice to see more gals on HBC,
Lots of helpful and very knowledgeable people on this site.
good joke by the way,always figured those Moose Hunter's were none to sharp :mrgreen:
Happy Hunting
WF

fearnodeer
10-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome & hope you enjoy the site.