PDA

View Full Version : Pal Status Online

fowlweather
10-12-2011, 10:52 PM
well i just checked the website (http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/online_en-ligne/app_dem-eng.htm) today, and finally it actually said something of use, it says exactly as follows, " Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date." what does that mean time-wise?

Jagermeister
10-12-2011, 11:36 PM
It means that you should contact the provincial firearms officer to see at what stage it is in. It might be that there is some question arising and you are in line to receive a query about the application. By contacting the PFO office, you could end up expediting your application. Initial processing just means that the data that you submitted has been entered into the data bank and has been queued. In other words, you're in the lineup, the question is how far back. They will put an application aside if there are any questions that need clarification and continue with others that are straight forward.
Here is the contact number: 1-800-731-4000, when asked to enter an extension number, enter 9530. This will take you to the BC PFO office.

fowlweather
10-13-2011, 06:37 AM
thanks jager

Grousedaddy
10-13-2011, 11:06 AM
My buddys pal status said that for 74 days and just got sent yesterday so u got a little wait still ahead of ya

buzz720
10-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Mine had that for 1 week before they sent it out, I called the third day that it was on this stage and they said they were waiting to print the picture on the card so you never know.