PDA

View Full Version : bears bears and more bears....

3kills
09-15-2006, 08:40 PM
well after going out on sunday for openin day and seein a lil dink bear and a nice shooter that i passed on i go out tonight for a quick lil evenin drive and seen one hell of a beauty black bear that was huge but i could get a shot off and then i seen a shooter brown phase bear but he wasnt that big and then another nice black bear that i couldnt get a shot at and then a nother dink....thats all i m seein is bears where was all these bears in the spring?

Will
09-15-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm hearing and seeing the same thing.....Bears Everywhere ! :|
Might just fill My Spring Blackie tag yet........:lol:

Schmaus
09-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Man I was just out for 6 days, and I seen about 15 black bears. The little suckers were just following me around for the whole time I was out.

ianwuzhere
09-16-2006, 06:10 AM
bears in yard>>>>>>>>>>>
this morning i heard my mom yelling outside at 5:30 am- i woke up- she was just going to get the mornin paper from the road and a black bear was in our garbage. then she got onto the deck and it started to chase my barking dog onto the lawn and up one flight of stairs to the balcony and stopped at the last flight of stairs where my mom was standing yelling- then it proceeded out the yard and towards the bush. I didnt see it- came a little too late- >>>>>>>>I live still in city limits by a few hundred yards-cannot see my neighbours houses- -- how many of u would have shot that if u were on the deck??

3kills
09-16-2006, 07:56 AM
i think next time i got out i m going to fill my sping bear tag too going to be a lil less picky this time...ian my buddies dad lives in city limits actaully right about the cop shop here in town and there was a bear in his yard and he shot the thing....any time there was people outside talkin he would come runnin over and chase them and the bear chased my buddies dad one to many times...it was a big bear he just fit into a short box truck with the tailgate down...

dana
09-16-2006, 08:27 AM
I've got one that has been living in my yard every afternoon. Pretty little brown. I'll try to get some pics of him today if the light is good.
I only saw 1 black bear this past week while hunting. A nice 5'6-5'8 black. Was accross the drainage feeding out in a cutblock. By the time we worked our way that direction he had feed into the timber. Was a fun spot and stalk with my boy anyways. The blueberry crop this year is freakin' amazing. They will be packin' on some serious weight before the snow flys.