PDA

View Full Version : How do you S$%T in the woods

eaglesj
10-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Ok, so I have been back in my (I guess Lunatics seeing he showed it to me) hunting area, and have discovered that a few others are in the area this year as well. How do I know? I keep walking over poop piles with toilet paper right in the middle of the trail. I look around, and all I can see is bush that would potentially hide the excrement. I personally like to make sure nobody will find my droppings but apparently some people like to try and mark their territory. So I would just like to take a poll and see how many people have no respect for others, and how many follow the "Leave no Trace" ethics.

frenchbar
10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
holy shit ..a where and how do you shit thread...i seen it all on here now..lol

mijinkal
10-06-2011, 10:08 AM
I shit right in the middle of the road if I'm on one, but I usually hide the TP.
It makes me chuckle thinking that some hunter might stop and "examine" it.
Otherwise, I grab the fold out toilet seat and find a spot with a nice view.

Stone Sheep Steve
10-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I find med-sized rock, flip it over, make a deposit and flip it back into position...and I don't burn my TP. I guess that's a habit from living in a dry belt= fire hazard.

SSS

Long bow
10-06-2011, 11:57 AM
In base camp..thunder box with a deep hole...in the bush.."cat sanitation"..lol

peashooter
10-06-2011, 12:29 PM
On the hood of the asshats camped in the middle of the road.

10-06-2011, 12:31 PM
OMG
Really? A shit thread? No Shit.

Glenny
10-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Not only a dump thread but a dump poll and a public poll at that. What's next? "On long trips where do you like to crank one off?" In your tent? in your truck? deep in the woods? In the middle of the road?, 20 feet off the trail? ............Fooof!

rocksteady
10-06-2011, 01:09 PM
When nature calls, never put it on hold.....

BTW, why is this a mainland hunting thread???? Do Island Hunters not POOP??????

Looking_4_Jerky
10-06-2011, 01:14 PM
If there is alot of booze involved the night before, sometimes I make like I'm spraying biosolids fertilizer...

huntcoop
10-06-2011, 01:30 PM
.....BTW, why is this a mainland hunting thread???? Do Island Hunters not POOP??????

'cause you mainlanders are really full of SH!T :mrgreen:

rocksteady
10-06-2011, 02:25 PM
'cause you mainlanders are really full of SH!T :mrgreen:

OUCH!!!! NOt feeling the love....

10-06-2011, 02:34 PM
When nature calls, never put it on hold.....

BTW, why is this a mainland hunting thread???? Do Island Hunters not POOP??????

We have more savy.
And Lucky makes you have to go well before you are in the bush.

Vader
10-06-2011, 10:28 PM
In days of old
when knights were bold
and toilets weren't invented
they laid their load upon the road
and walked away contented..

I'm an off the beaten path kinda pooper. not a knight...

gutpile
10-06-2011, 10:37 PM
I never use an outhouse if there is one, because i don't like the smell so i allways shit in the woods.

Trapper D
10-06-2011, 10:39 PM
if its shitty day old pizza the night before and a hand full of beers, it dictates where its going to land , then i just bury it with my underwear and a sock.lol

gibblewabble
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Lean against a tree, unload and cover in duff and keep walking. Luckily the older I get the earlier I have to go and with the boy hunting with me now it is usually him that is asking for the $hit tickets on a hunt.

tash
10-06-2011, 10:53 PM
I shit right in the middle of the road if I'm on one, but I usually hide the TP.
It makes me chuckle thinking that some hunter might stop and "examine" it.

On the hood of the asshats camped in the middle of the road.

Oh my.
Thank you for the laugh!!

bigshooter
10-07-2011, 06:16 PM
X 2 Drop a rock on it, I do the same for my dog if I have no bags. Side note look for the new Wisers commercial love how the guy picks up the purse like it's dog crap.

RayHill
10-07-2011, 07:00 PM
I just shit in my pants! lol I was once running a job when one of my guys a older guy comes up to me. He said to me "I have to go home!!! I just shit myself!!!!" I looked at him and said thanks for telling me, and almost showed him that I was about to piss myself laughing! To much info you know?

SHAKER
10-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Officially HBC has ALL possible hunting related topics covered..... from now on just go into the archives, look at this seasons pictures and whats for sale and move on! LOL