PDA

View Full Version : Elk Poachers let free

coquitlam
10-05-2011, 10:08 PM
I could not believe to see another bunch of poachers getting away with this total crap . Who`s side is the law on when a strong case has been built by C.O`s , prosecution ,RCMP and others to have the law work against what it was constructed for (us the good side )

http://www.canada.com/another+trail+delay+results+poaching+case+stayed/5503985/story.html

This makes me sick and is not right . Something has to change and not go unnoticed

Johnny G1
10-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Over loaded court system, that is the cause of it all, a lot of people get lucky with that problem.

scottwh
10-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Our court system is the biggest load of s#*t. That is crap.

Dirty Steve
10-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Who lives in Duncan?

Li Bo Cao, Jing Pu Chen, Shuang Jun Han and Wei Guang Wang

Pioneerman
10-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Yet I could jaywalk and get the chair, and they get away with this once again !!

Ride Red
10-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Can you say " DEPORTATION ". These POS should be in a leaky canoe heading home.

Cyrus
10-06-2011, 07:26 AM
..the charter of rights and law only protect the people that break them....not the people that follow the rules..

elcazador
10-06-2011, 08:38 AM
you know that is totally unacceptable. I know generalizations are not good, but migrants coming from Asia treat our country as if it was mainland china, their rivers lakes are polluted and wildlife is almost non existent.

they should at least get a criminal record, and for sure some heavy duty community service... freaking courts!

new hunter
10-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Yep , last year a couple guys with very similar sounding names got arrested in town after they crossbowed a doe that had just given birth .
When my dad was living on the Island he said you could always tell when these guys had been salal picking or clam digging because the area would be void of life when they were done .
I like seeing immigrants in the field and in our hunting shops , how much more of a truly B.C. experience can there be than being soaked through on a shitty day while chasing blacktail around , but in these poaching cases , it pisses me off when the culprits were born here , it pisses me off a hell of alot more when they weren't .
Same goes for anti hunting loudmouths , if you weren't born here keep your mouth shut about the traditional pursuit that I share with my father , grandfather , etc ...