PDA

View Full Version : In case you don't already know, I want YOUR meat!

Shawnee
10-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry guys, just trying to get your attention; last years title of this seemed to get you guys to respond :-D and with success - I was able to fill my freezers!

This is posted for our rescue org. Paws For A While Animal Rescue. Link here: http://pawsforawhile.webs.com/ And if you read the "sticky" that Marc was kind enough to post again, you'll have more details!

I just wanted to remind you - even tho you may have noticed this as a "sticky" already - that if any of you guys are out there and bag anything and you want to haul it out whole, I will take the scraps that you won't use. Or, as some of you do, gut it right there but want to bag up the 'scraps' (heart, liver, kidneys, trachea, etc.) I'll pick it up from you.

Anything you want to toss out of your freezer to make room for the new? Let me know!! Everything is beneficial to our rescues :mrgreen:

Many of you ask if we take:

Bear - I wish we could, but due to Trichinosis that some bears carry and, the fact that we feed raw, our animals cannot consume this.
Coyotes, Cougars, Wolves, Fox or other carnivores - we do not as we only feed non-carnivorous animals to our animals.
Fish and Foul - yes!!
Rabbits - YES!!

If you have any questions, just send me a shout.

I should mention, too, that if you are in the Logan/Tunkwa Lake and Kamloops region and happen to spot a road-kill deer, give me a call. We arrange with MOF/Permits to pay and pick up these deer, so let me know.

And good luck out there and be safe!!