PDA

View Full Version : Type of Hunting you dream of

fowlweather
10-04-2011, 09:02 PM
So... what is your favourite hunt? this is NOT the thing that you would dream of doing. this IS the type of hunting that you put all of your dreams of night towards, all of your effort and money, what you wake up at 4 AM for just to get to the spot.
If i missed anything please write it as you feel.

muleychaser
10-04-2011, 09:07 PM
The spot I have been concentrating on in Region 3 for four years now. I see more bucks than does and there is one set of tracks that are always in the same area that just plain and simply make your heart pound. I lay in bed thinking of all the little promising areas I have found and how to sneak into them. Unfortunately when I turn the light out it usually keeps me awake.....lol

Ghillie
10-04-2011, 09:13 PM
I do this for elk, it's gotta be the best time hunting out of all of those, but my dreams would be to go for a mtn. goat!

Hank Hunter
10-04-2011, 09:23 PM
All of the above

Darksith
10-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Voted elk b/c I really want to be in the middle of a herd of hard rutting elk. Ive been on 3 elk hunts, all too hot and early, never heard an elk talk yet in person. That being said I dream of all of the above, bison is on my list, as well as a caribou.

Bow Walker
10-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Elk - with archery tackle.

Horseback in to a camp and spend a couple weeks or so.......

Amphibious
10-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Mountain Goat. my entire year is planned around it.