PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstix is Heading North....Forever!!

Thunderstix
09-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey! I know I have been a ghost the past few months, but my kids are computer hogs and plus have been too busy.
I just accepted a job with Canfor in Fort Nelson and will be moving there for October 21st. It is somewhere I have always wanted to live. Planning on buying 5 acres in the rural area. If anyone needs me to store their jetboat or quad just let me know:)

Steeleco
09-14-2006, 12:13 PM
I hate you :lol::lol: I'd love to move out of the hood!! and go north, albeit not that far north!!! Good luck on the move. Steeleco

Hank Hunter
09-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Good luck on the new venture

Maxx
09-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Good luck to you! Sounds like a good move- Have you looked for property already?

Stone Sheep Steve
09-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Good luck on your move!
Chances are one of your neighbours will own a jetboat. Just got to be neighbourly:wink: . Plus, MANY of you co-workers will own one as well. There are quads, diesel pick-ups and jet boats in most every driveway. Too bad it's so far north:lol: .......

SSS

todbartell
09-14-2006, 01:34 PM
I hope the move goes well for ya! 8-)

Bow Walker
09-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Good luck up there 'stix! Don't forget to post some pics of your place when you get settled......

Thunderstix
09-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeeehhhaaa! I looked at property last week when my wife and I were there for 5 days and I believe we have found the one for us.

Will
09-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Best of Luck 8)

ape
09-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Stix If you need a place to stay while passing through let me know. Congrats and good luck.

Elkhound
09-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Enjoy Thunderstix.......hope it's the place of your dreams....sooooooooo, when can I come up and use the jet boats stored at your place:lol:

lip_ripper00
09-14-2006, 03:51 PM
aaaawwww man:evil: , I am so jealous. Good luck with the move. 8-)

goathead
09-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Good luck on the move thunderstix getout hunting soon so we can read some of your good stories.

chinooker
09-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Cool I got offered a job there a while back but just couldn't gather the nerve to go that far from freinds and family, maybe one day. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

tangozulu
09-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Thats great to hear..........good luck. From here though (Atlin) we consider FT Nelson 10 hours SOUTH :lol:

Hey! I know I have been a ghost the past few months, but my kids are computer hogs and plus have been too busy.
I just accepted a job with Canfor in Fort Nelson and will be moving there for October 21st. It is somewhere I have always wanted to live. Planning on buying 5 acres in the rural area. If anyone needs me to store their jetboat or quad just let me know:)

3kills
09-14-2006, 06:01 PM
congrats and good luck

gitnadoix
09-14-2006, 07:34 PM
While leaving an area that has long been home is always tough......you lucky lucky *******.

From a hunting point a view you are heading to Valhalla......as far as fishing well instead of halibut ya now have Walleye.....and instead of salmon.....well ya got walleye I guess.....and instead of prawns and crabs......well the hunting is great. And its gonna be a long long long drive back to Terrace for next mothers day shoot....if'n ya want to win that African Safari prize. The guys from the club that went this summer just got back and they had a blast in fact are all going back again. Kudu, zebra, wildabeast wart hogs and a few others I cant spell.

So we gonna see ya next mothers day...did I mention yer a lucky dog.

Thunderstix
09-16-2006, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the offer...I just might do that.:smile:

Thunderstix
09-16-2006, 06:09 AM
While leaving an area that has long been home is always tough......you lucky lucky *******.

From a hunting point a view you are heading to Valhalla......as far as fishing well instead of halibut ya now have Walleye.....and instead of salmon.....well ya got walleye I guess.....and instead of prawns and crabs......well the hunting is great. And its gonna be a long long long drive back to Terrace for next mothers day shoot....if'n ya want to win that African Safari prize. The guys from the club that went this summer just got back and they had a blast in fact are all going back again. Kudu, zebra, wildabeast wart hogs and a few others I cant spell.

So we gonna see ya next mothers day...did I mention yer a lucky dog.
Yeah, I talked to Colin the other day and he can't wait to show me the pics!
PS. I prefer Walleye over Halibut any day of the week!