PDA

View Full Version : Meat/scraps, etc. Wanted

Shawnee
10-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Hello Community members!

I posted last year - with Marc's approval and help - asking, that if anyone should have anything to donate, then to please let me know. My post had been made a "sticky" but not too sure where :-? So, what I'm doing now - now that the season is upon us again - I'm re-posting in hopes of letting you guys all know what I'm looking for, incase you can help out!

Here is the original mesage from last year:
Here is the link: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?62194-I-want-your-meat!

I am looking for any meat, offal/organ meats and bones that you would otherwise not eat yourselves. Or, if you have bagged some new game and find that there isn't enough room in your freezer, or some of your meat has gone freezer-burnt, I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT. I have been feeding raw (prey animal) to my dogs for about 20 years but switched over to kibble and lost all of my contacts during my hiatus!
I'd just like to find some meat sources once again!

Now, I will go through the permits route, if you're looking to sell it, or you can offer it as a donation as I am a rescue organization, and can take donated meat IF it's (in fact) donated.

If you can haul the animal in in it's entirety, gut it, and save what you would normally leave behind, I will pick it up from you.

I take bones, offal and all organs, muscle meat and any ttrimmings - fat or not. IF you can help, it is GREATLY appreciated and while you're thinking of it, please tell your friends (and game cutters!)

Thanks everyone - and I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section. I'll move it if I must be moved, no problem :grin:

You can contact me by email @ natikocoon@msn.com (natikocoon@msn.com) I don't know if I'll get messages here or not.

****A HUGE Thank you to any and all who can help out!!****
Because of this post, I was able to fill up our freezers with 'scraps' from last season!

Shawnee
10-04-2011, 03:14 PM
I was told that my old link to my website isn't working - sorry!!
Here is the correct link: http://pawsforawhile.webs.com/

Thanks guys!!!!! You're AWESOME!!!