PDA

View Full Version : Draws I can't use...rotten timing and rotten luck!

anglo-saxon
10-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Well, I drew a cow moose near MacKenzie this year and my eldest boy drew a bison near Pink Mountain. Turns out those hunts aren't going to happen as I have been called away by the military. I bet if things had been different with the military, I wouldn't have drawn squat on the LEH. Oh, well there's always next year. Looks like the best I'll do this year is to get out for a chance at an island black tail or bear. Still, a day in the woods with your rifle is still a good day wherever you are.

Good hunting to you all, especially those of you who drew moose or bison!

Caveman
10-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Pass the bison back so someone else can have a shot a going. Karma will take of you when the time is right

Jelvis
10-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Military is important so yah too bad anglo timing was a bit off but hey man, all the best to you.
Jelvis .. Military is number 1 .. next year ang ..

elkdom
10-02-2011, 11:01 PM
I would trade a "Bison Hunt" any day for a "sand monkey" hunt!,,,,,,,,,,

oh well? best of luck, and happy hunting wherever you are

snareman1234
10-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Yeap tell them you cant go and they will give the bison hunt to someone who can

moosinaround
10-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Terrible timing for sure. I believe the bison hunt can be given back. Another sacrafice you military folk make for guys like us! Thanks Anglo for the job well done in protecting our rights and freedoms! You'll get a beauty isd deer when you get back! Be safe wherever your mission takes you! Moosin

anglo-saxon
10-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks, gents. I leave on the 26th. Looks like a very successful year so far many of you already. Awesome. Well done!. I am jealous! For the rest of you...the season is still young. Give 'er and good luck!

butthead
10-14-2011, 07:59 PM
go awall and go hunting the wars will go on for ever

igojuone
10-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks for your service anglo-saxon. Be safe.

pnbrock
10-14-2011, 09:21 PM
thank you for your service x2 have a safe return.

shelg
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks crappy. Thanks for your service to our country.

10-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Thanks for Serving Canada !

Thanks for helping to maintain our freedom gained by our for fathers and your piers !

You should hold your head high.

Stay Safe Too.

CT

Jagermeister
10-14-2011, 11:16 PM
anglo-saxon, I too want to thank you for serving our country and the rest of your countrymen. Keep your lid on, hunker down low and will look for you on your return.

Mr. Dean
10-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Your eldest can't go for the buff on his own?
If not, toss 'er back so another one can.

Go luck and THANKS for doin what you do.

vortex hunter
10-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Well, I drew a cow moose near MacKenzie this year and my eldest boy drew a bison near Pink Mountain. Turns out those hunts aren't going to happen as I have been called away by the military. I bet if things had been different with the military, I wouldn't have drawn squat on the LEH. Oh, well there's always next year. Looks like the best I'll do this year is to get out for a chance at an island black tail or bear. Still, a day in the woods with your rifle is still a good day wherever you are.

Good hunting to you all, especially those of you who drew moose or bison!

WELL Dude My hats off to you for serving for OUR COUNRTY ......thank you Nick

Tanya
10-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Thank you for your commitments to make this a better world to live in.

Return the bison tag to the LEH department, that's how I got my tag, someone returned theirs.

LYKTOHUNT
10-15-2011, 07:44 AM
anglo-saxon, I too want to thank you for serving our country and the rest of your countrymen. Keep your lid on, hunker down low and will look for you on your return.

X 100 come home safe please, as if you guys dont sacrifice enough now its your personal time and your boy that is missing out on some very special

west250
10-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks for doing the dirty work for all of us. It's a piss cutter that the province cant postpone them for you for next year, that would be the right thing to do now wouldn't it?

Moosehunter64
10-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Its because of guys like you that we can enjoy what we have.I thank you very much for your service.Stay safe. Let the LEH people know why you can`t go and maybe they will take that into consideraton next year. You deserve it. Thanks again.