PDA

View Full Version : Is this outfitter claim for real?

Tank
09-26-2011, 05:42 PM
I was cruising the interweb today and came across this outfitters site:

http://www.horseshoecreekoutfitters.com/mule-deer.html

notice midway down the page this quote:

"12 of the top 15 Mule Deer harvested in Northeastern BC over the last 5 years have been harvested with Horseshoe Creek Outfitters."

Thats quite a claim. I know of some nice deer to come out northern BC in the last few years...but as far as I know none of them have come from these guys. Maybe I am way off base......are these guys really the cats ass of northern BC mule deer hunting or are they full of it?

Steeleco
09-27-2011, 12:39 AM
The beauty of advertising. If you believe it, it works, if not!!!!

elkdom
09-27-2011, 01:38 AM
BULL$HIT!,,

I have lived in NE , BC for more than 20 years!
I have held a BC Asst Guide License for 20 years,,
I have NEVER even heard of them( horseshoecreekoutfitters ???), lol

and not ALL Trophy deer harvested end up SCORED and Documented !

but that kind of bull$it is gobbled up by some gullible non-residents,,:neutral:

Bighorn hunter
09-27-2011, 07:25 AM
If it were true you would think that they would at least post some pics of these monsters, The bucks on that page are average at best

skibum
09-27-2011, 09:11 AM
doesn't stop with mulies

"11 of the top 15 bull elk over the last 5 years harvested in Northeastern BC have been taken with Horseshoe Creek Outfitters"

skibum
09-27-2011, 09:13 AM
These guys are amazing

"Every year Horseshoe Creek Outfitters harvest one or more of the top three black bears in Northern BC. "

The Dude
09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Perhaps they omly guide for ExtraTerrestrials, like the Predator.
The trophies are taken off the planet before they qualify after the mandatory drying period rules.
See? Simple explanation.

Singleshotneeded
09-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Horse $hit Cons Outfitters would probably be a more appropriate name...

ford1
09-27-2011, 09:48 AM
I wouldn't believe much of anything any outfitter has to say. They are just selling their crap to rich americans and europeans that will believe almost anything.

srupp
09-27-2011, 10:08 AM
I concur with Bighorn Hunter..the bucks posted are average not even book...selling the sizzle not the staek

Steven

Darksith
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
I was at horseshoe creek this year. I believe the outfit also calls themselves Graham river outfitters? I did go into the GOs setup, the signs at the driveway said graham river outfitters, but I could not locate that particular company online, and seeing as how horseshoe creek is only a few kms from the main camp I assumed they were one and the same, but I could be mistaken. They were striking out in the mountains on their fly in hunts, not 1 moose or elk came out in the 2 hunts that took place while I was in that area according to them.

johnny cabbage
09-27-2011, 12:01 PM
http://www.horseshoecreekoutfitters.com/big-game/whitetail3.jpg

they used this photo under their whitetail section!

Looking_4_Jerky
09-27-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.horseshoecreekoutfitters.com/big-game/whitetail3.jpg

they used this photo under their whitetail section!

Holy sh*t, that's some quality stuff right there. Book me in... lol!