PDA

View Full Version : Goldbridge gas.

frenchbar
09-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Just a heads up to people who will be expecting gas in Goldbridge...ive been told by my boss to cover up the sign on rd 40 saying last chance for gas 104 km..told me that he wont have gas till next may for some reason .. just what ive been told ..not from the horses mouth tho .

Salty
09-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Comming soon, frenchy's gas bar just outside of town on the Goldbridge road. Call ahead he can only fit 40 jerry cans in his truck :mrgreen:

frenchbar
09-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Comming soon, frenchy's gas bar just outside of town on the Goldbridge road. Call ahead he can only fit 40 jerry cans in his truck :mrgreen:

hehe ..good idea...you can still get gas at the hotel from the delicious burgers and stale draft lol...

frenchbar
09-23-2011, 05:07 PM

just for u 50 beans a jerrycan.....lol

Salty
09-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks brutha i knew I could count on you doesn't sound like you're in it for the money at all. lol You might want to grab a 4 ton out of the yard and go with a few tidy tanks and get busy on this shit! :mrgreen:

frenchbar
09-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks brutha i knew I could count on you doesn't sound like you're in it for the money at all. lol You might want to grab a 4 ton out of the yard and go with a few tidy tanks and get busy on this shit! :mrgreen:

truck n pup...go all out .set up on the 100 km on the marshall / noax rd any buck season . and you thought the gas was expensive ..wait till you hear the price of a 24 pack.....

Salty
09-23-2011, 05:39 PM
truck n pup...go all out .set up on the 100 km on the marshall / noax rd any buck season . and you thought the gas was expensive ..wait till you hear the price of a 24 pack.....

:lol: I love it. now stfu and play a tune

rollingrock
09-23-2011, 06:40 PM
That's great! Just no more road hunting for a lot of us I guess? LOL
Oh, have you heard elk bugling somewhere along that highway? I did. ;)

frenchbar
09-23-2011, 06:49 PM
That's great! Just no more road hunting for a lot of us I guess? LOL
Oh, have you heard elk bugling somewhere along that highway? I did. ;)

musta been road hunters that ate out of the hotel bugling out their asses.lol

rollingrock
09-23-2011, 06:53 PM

Haha! That was a good one!

wildcatter
09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Good shit, I can't stop laughing.
Cheers Frenchy