PDA

View Full Version : Bowzone Mikey

Bow Walker
09-16-2011, 08:31 PM
I'd like to pass along a hearty thank you to Bowzone Mikey.

His willingness to help everyone and anyone with regard to archery information is a credit to both his personality and his dedication to the sport.

Plus - his knowledge is first rate. He can be relied upon for "the straight goods".

Thanks Mike. Keep up the good work!

RoscoeP
09-16-2011, 08:39 PM
I will second that and the same to you Bow Walker.

358win
09-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Both of you gentelmen have helped me out a number of times.
Thank you.

oldtimer
09-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks Dan, Now he will be impossible to Hang with and none of his Hats will fit anymore. Way to go !
But I will second Roscoep's statement.
Mike

Bow Walker
09-17-2011, 01:28 PM
BZM's hat size has always been adjustable (from what I can gather) - he's prepared for just about anything. I think his hide is almost as thick (with regard to internet pokes) as Gatehouse's hide is....and that's saying something.

Keep on keeping on Mike.

Sideofabarn
09-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Yep, have to agree on that one. He has helped me out a lot too, and in more ways than just advice. While we're handing out props, I have to extend my own no small debt of gratitude to Ambush as well, he has provided me with a wealth of knowledge. I started archery and bowhunting completely by myself a number of years ago, and it was quite the learning curve without mentors. These guys have more than filled that void.

newhunterette
09-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Mikey is top notch, I enjoyed meeting him when he came here a couple years ago. Had lots of laughs and stories and always willing to help newbie bow hunterettes.
Hugs Mikey

Big Lew
09-17-2011, 03:44 PM
I will second that and the same to you Bow Walker.

x2! I really appreciate the suggestions, tips, and advice both of you have given me....it sure helps, thanks.

Bowzone_Mikey
09-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Wow !!!! ... Thanks Dan and everyone ... But the props are not neccesary (sp) .... I am just triing to pay it forward from when I ask asked all these questions ....
there are guys here that have forgotten more than I will ever know .... (guys like Ambush and BW come to mind)

Just glad to help wherever I can ...

Oh and Oldtimer .... I have lots of hats buddy ... ;)

Thanks you
Mike

Bow Walker
09-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Your spelling is all part of the "show" Mike. I hardly notice it any more ;)

Archer
09-18-2011, 08:14 AM
I have to agree... I shot him a question once, and within minutes, had a great reply. Standup guy. Thanks, BZM!

Bigbear
09-20-2011, 01:11 PM
I agree with every body, There i don't have to Put up a big Post LOL :)