PDA

View Full Version : meat cooler space in clearwater

betteroffishing
09-15-2011, 07:36 AM
wondering how scarce is room in clearwater to hang a moose or two if the weather warms and we connect early in our trip. whats the protocall for booking space , should i expect to pay a deposit ? my hunt being oct1-7 , would it be reasonable to expect the coolers not be full to capacity? anyone dealt with any good guys { who offer this service }who they would like to reffer me to? thanks again BOF

Mr. Dean
09-15-2011, 10:24 AM
wondering how scarce is room in clearwater to hang a moose or two if the weather warms and we connect early in our trip. whats the protocall for booking space , should i expect to pay a deposit ? my hunt being oct1-7 , would it be reasonable to expect the coolers not be full to capacity? anyone dealt with any good guys { who offer this service }who they would like to reffer me to? thanks again BOF

I've never used a commercial facility but as far as I know, it's 1st come, 1st served. You might be able to reserve space but you'll need to contact one and make arrangements.

I've closed the thread due to historical problems we have had on this issue. If you would like a list of coolers that are known to HBC, PM member SteeleCo, and he'll forward one to you.

Thanks.

Steeleco
09-15-2011, 12:42 PM
BOF, send me an e-mail to steeleco@gmail.com and you too shall have a list.