PDA

View Full Version : youth hunt at 2-11 for doe

city hunter
09-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi There I would like to take my son for youth hunt at 2-11 for doe,Does anyone has connection with landowner over there or How can I get some info ,is shot gun only in this area 2-11 zone A.any help would appreciated,thanks !!!!

pierogi
09-14-2011, 06:25 PM
2-11 pleanty of crown land. If you looking for a doe it will be an easy hunt in that region. Rifles are ok, head towords Hurly road that goes to Glod River. Find a side road, I saw few does over there a month ago

Gateholio
09-14-2011, 07:35 PM
The youth GOS area is mostly private land. West of Miller Creek you can use a rifle, east of it you must use shotgun or bow. It runs to the end of September, so you should have got up here and knocked on some doors before now, but there is still time. Go do the rounds on the farms (preferably not the day you want to hunt) and ask politely for permission. take your son with you. There is a small area that is in Crown Land, I think.

city hunter
09-14-2011, 09:46 PM
The youth GOS area is mostly private land. West of Miller Creek you can use a rifle, east of it you must use shotgun or bow. It runs to the end of September, so you should have got up here and knocked on some doors before now, but there is still time. Go do the rounds on the farms (preferably not the day you want to hunt) and ask politely for permission. take your son with you. There is a small area that is in Crown Land, I think.
I got it,thanks buddy