PDA

View Full Version : Good shoot

field marshal
09-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Would have had another 2limits except partner was sadly lacking holding up his end of the deal!!:(. Oh well ,that's K.K.'s story not mine. Got 2 birds with 1 shot again this morning!:-D Got them with crappy old Win. X-perts , garbage
P.O.S. mixed shot out and out trashy shells%#@. Why do they sell such junk?? Anybody wants to unload any let me know?? 8 birds in 1\2 hr. is pretty
fair action! Need rain so we can chase grouse!!!!!!!! Cheers---Field Marshal.

Foxton Gundogs
09-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Nice work Tony, but keep using those junk shells with that sucess and the secreat will be out. lol

f350ps
09-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Good work FM, the Xperts can sure killem eh? K

Marc
09-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Good shooting Tony! KK..don't let it get to you to much, everyone seems to have a bad day, you just seem to have more then most.:mrgreen: J/K.

Good going boys, James wasn't out there again today?

field marshal
09-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Good shooting Tony! KK..don't let it get to you to much, everyone seems to have a bad day, you just seem to have more then most.:mrgreen: J/K.

Good going boys, James wasn't out there again today?
Funny, I can recall someone else with a few bad days, who invariably blames his equipment or his ammo??????-----Field Marshal

lorneparker1
09-10-2011, 03:46 PM
NIce shooting tony, you cowichan boys are putting a nice hurting on the residents!

Marc
09-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Funny, I can recall someone else with a few bad days, who invariably blames his equipment or his ammo??????-----Field Marshal

Oh I've had my share of bad days, malfunctions, and misfires. All part of hunting. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger they say, or lucky:mrgreen: .

Foxton Gundogs
09-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Oh I've had my share of bad days, malfunctions, and misfires. All part of hunting. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger they say, or lucky:mrgreen: .

at least you guys down there can COUNT LMFatAO.

Ian F.
09-11-2011, 07:58 AM
...Oh I've had my share of bad days, malfunctions, and misfires. All part of hunting...

Gotta say though Marc, that Remington of your's thinks it's a Glock they way it kept going with the breech block split in parts! Maybe only a single shot, but still shootin....

kyleklassen
09-11-2011, 07:04 PM
well i've tried to upload the picture a couple times and it tells me it was succsesful but alas no picture shows. so anyhoo it started out as a good morning we knocked down a pair to start, then a flock of five came next and i knocked 2 down and field marshal got 2 with 1 shot and also took care of the last bird. then it fell apart for me as a small flock came in at tennis racket height. I only managed one, which left my partner dumbfounded.....oh well. one bright spot was not one cripple. all the birds were done when they hit the ground.

Chessieguy
09-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Great job Tony...keep givin' it to them...:mrgreen:

Maybe Tony is slipping some of the field blanks into unsuspecting companions guns...there always seems to be an issue with hitting in his presence :evil: :confused: