PDA

View Full Version : goat in 2-5

chico
09-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I was thinking about heading into mcnab creek drainage to hunt goat this season. I have heard from people that have worked in the area and claim to have seen the odd goat in the hills. I'm looking for any info that anyone is willing to share on wheather or not there are many goats in the area. Or any advice on accessing the alpine. Also i'm considering clowhom lake area.

nuadixion
11-20-2011, 09:49 AM
I went to Box Canyon in Mcnab valley. On the first day we saw one big billy. Rest of the trip the fog put me out of business. We saw a lot of signs.
Access is not bad. About 45 min ride on the quad and 2 hrs hike to the top. Aperently goats are plentiful in the whole valley. Next year I am going for round 2. I am very familiar with the area and will be happy to answer any questions you have.

11-20-2011, 10:01 AM
With a post like this one above by nuadixon ......... you and every one else will be there ....... good luck to you though ...... the race will be on !

This is the problem with internet ........ soon to be LEH zone ...... because of it.

CT

winchester284
11-20-2011, 06:02 PM
With a post like this one above by nuadixon ......... you and every one else will be there ....... good luck to you though ...... the race will be on !

This is the problem with internet ........ soon to be LEH zone ...... because of it.

CT

Of course you are assuming that nuadixon knows what he is talking about and isn't just making everything up....

The internet is great, just don't believe everything you read.

d6dan
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
There's some good goats up in Mcnabb ck. Getting there is half the fun.

11-20-2011, 06:30 PM
One thing for sure I know where I won't be going ..... but every one else fill your boots .......

CT

nuadixion
11-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Mcnab is boat access only....and you need a quad....and lots of supplies to make a camp.....