PDA

View Full Version : For You Surffers On HBC..

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 04:52 PM
For you surfers on HBC I will not be putting any more you tub clips up on HBC so be it..:mrgreen:

quadrakid
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Whats up with that Wayne? I enjoy your clips.

jeff
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
and can you let us no . how come

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:03 PM
I had a run in where I hunt about the thread to do with my wolf call in and I am sure this person is a HBC surfer If you read this I will be over at the CO office tomorrow telling them what you said to me in my hunting camp ,that is enough in put from me..

jeff
09-05-2011, 05:05 PM
can you eplain a little more . did someone get on your case

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:10 PM
can you eplain a little more . did someone get on your case

You got it..

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Yesterday was not a very nice 64th birthday for me :(

bearhunter338-06
09-05-2011, 05:13 PM
It amazes me how one "ASSHOLE" can ruin it for all the other people.

frenchbar
09-05-2011, 05:15 PM
NEVER let someone dictate what you can or cant do..tell him to pound it up his A==.

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:17 PM
The bottom line to do with what happened to me is that I should not be posting video clips from the wolf call in thats what its all about..

wos
09-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Just wondering if it was anti hunters or jellos hunters ?

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Just wondering if it was anti hunters or jellos hunters ?

Can't say..

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:21 PM
I have some fantastic pictures and video footage from my last weeks outings and hunts but it will not be put up on the site for personal reasons..

OutWest
09-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Too bad that jerk had to ruin it Wayne. Will you still post them on youtube and just not on HBC?

jeff
09-05-2011, 05:23 PM
did the sons of bitches threaten you or something .

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:25 PM
did the sons of bitches threaten you or something .

Not going to say..

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Too bad that jerk had to ruin it Wayne. Will you still post them on youtube and just not on HBC?

I am finished with lots of things that I would like to post but won't..

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 05:27 PM
I am keeping thing tight not going to say much I want the surfer to see how I feel hope your happy with yourself ,I am sure that this person is a serffer on HBC....

jeff
09-05-2011, 05:29 PM
ok .you no if some no good pussies threatened you and you no who they are . theres other kinds of justice.

jrhunter
09-05-2011, 05:29 PM
I personally look forward to your video/ picture posts. Too bad some assholes had to ruin it for you.

The Dude
09-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Well 99% of folks here love your stuff wayne.
Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole pie.

madrona sh
09-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Come back to the Island. I heard it's like the Ozarks out there.

09-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Nail EM WAYNE >>>>>> Charge the $#$^$%#%%$!!!!! with harrasment !

CT

kayjayess
09-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey Wayne

Sorry to hear that. You had some cool stuff on there. Seems to me that by not posting you are empowering them but then again I have no idea what the circumstances are. Hope you get it sorted

wunderboy
09-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Your posts are one of my favorite things about HBC. I loved the wolf video. Your an inspiration and a personal hunting hero and I don't even know you.

jeff
09-05-2011, 06:05 PM
ah . ok i see what happened now the co s harrassed you

moosecamp
I have never met you but I have enjoyed reading your stories, and watching your videos. I hope that one or a dozen of these jack- asses don't deter you from doing something that you like to do and that most of on HBC benefit from. Please keep them coming. Moosecamp.

moosinaround
Wayner, jealousy seems to run rammpant out there! Someone taking advantage of your good nature is unacceptable!! I don't blame you one bit for not posting your stuff. I sure will miss it, but you do not have to put up with that BS. I am truly sad for this, but I understand. Hopefully in the future you will reconsider your not posting your videos and pics. To the A$$hole who has done this to 47, I hope you get a shot in the a$$ with a ball of your own shit!! A truly PI$$ED OFF Moosin!!!

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Your dead wrong no CO involved they are good people trying to catch the bad people out there :)..

jeff
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
ah . ok then . i guess im still guessin

wos
09-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm going to bet it wasn't the anti hunters ether.

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I told a few of my hunting partners about what happened to me the other day Blacktailstalker came up with some good advice on what I should do..

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm going to bet it wasn't the anti hunters ether.

Your dead right on your wording it was not a anti hunter or a CO....

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:14 PM
ah . ok then . i guess im still guessin

You can guess all you want but when and if you do guess right I will not say..

jeff
09-05-2011, 06:14 PM
did they threaten you and if so . if theres any way i can help im all in . i no im on the other end of bc .but if i can help in any way i will

wos
09-05-2011, 06:15 PM
So sad that we cant all get along. Enjoy the season and look forward to the next.

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:18 PM
did they threaten you and if so . if theres any way i can help im all in . i no im on the other end of bc .but if i can help in any way i will

Thanks Jeff I am a adult and will deal with this issue ,thanks for your offer :)..

Piperdown
09-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Piss one em Wayne do what you enjoy to do!

nature girl
09-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Wayne, I will miss you posting your you tube movies. But you have to do what you think is right.
Oh bye the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

BiG Boar
09-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Wayne, if possible, could you PM me or explain why we should not post our videos on this website? I would hate to post up my latest video and have something bad happen.

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:26 PM
If this person reads my thread and comes back into my camp I then know that this person is a surfer on HBC I then will deal with them at that time ,it is real bad that I person can't have fun with what they enjoy doing with the last few years of life when some mouthy person comes into your camp and Shi*s on you ..

jeff
09-05-2011, 06:29 PM
thats to bad i wasnt in your camp at that time . i kinda enjoy things that can get outa hand. nothing like a little scuff in the bush.

Barracuda
09-05-2011, 06:32 PM
im confused ? COs involved? doesnt sound good .

fowl language
09-05-2011, 06:36 PM
i,ve got 5 bucks that it,s a family of loggers that don,t like other people on what they consider their private hunting grounds.had a run in with em about 4 or 5 years ago on public land......

SavageShooter
09-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Wayne, that is a real shame. As I said in your wolf post you are starting to amass a collection of vids, photos and stories that will be shared with newbie hunters and outdoor lovers for years to come. So many of us dream of doing what you are doing. Please continue to post what you can. This site would lose a lot if the likes of you, Dana, Rockdoctor and the others stop posting the info and photos you do.

Keep your head up and good luck.

SS

hunter1947
09-05-2011, 06:52 PM
im confused ? COs involved? doesnt sound good .

You got it wrong no CO envolved and I have no animals down to date..

BlacktailStalker
09-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Wayner you're a good duck and everyone knows it.
Clearly some people can't compete with your skill, determination and/or knowledge and are purely envious of your experiences, findings and such in the multiple areas you hunt.

Seeing you are just taking advantage of what BC has to offer more than most ever will, nothing more, nothing less, these people need to remember that both harassment of any kind, uttering threats and/or interfering with a lawful hunt are just a few of the things they need to think about should they ever decide to even talk to you again.

pnbrock
09-05-2011, 07:17 PM
That's a bunch of crap I never liked having to piece your u tube videos rather than watch full length I will sadly miss them. As for the asshats I hope he u tubes u for all to see it's a small world!!

high and to the right
09-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Hey Hunter 49 - love your posts and videos. I watch for the new ones you post. If you made up your mind to NOT post I hope you will at least do a compromise where you post in the post hunting season (nice play on words using the word post ... eh). Get them off your back and leave you alone during the hunting season but during the off season let us enjoy your work.

Marc
09-05-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm guessing it was a guide outfitter or one of the locals not liking their area advertised all over the internet. All I can say is sucks to be them, grow up and get over it.

You can tell them Wayne the next time you see them that I'll be bringing 6 of my friends with me next fall to shoot "their" elk and "their" deer. Let me guess you were the only one in camp when they showed up? Was it someones "son" ?

Barracuda
09-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I had a run in where I hunt about the thread to do with my wolf call in and I am sure this person is a HBC surffer If you read this I will be over at the CO office tomorrow telling them what you said to me in my hunting camp ,that is enough in put from me..

this was why i asked about CO.

sounds serious.

bayou
09-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Why are threads like this even left open and not locked someone comes on saying they wont post pictures anymore but wont say why then confussing everone with his wording on what it may or may not be getting people all worked up and making accusations that they dont know are even true. After seeing what the coast people do when thet get worked up and cause a riot over a simple loss of a hockey game we dont need something like that happening.
If you were harrassed or threatend turn then in to the proper authorities, with all your cameras out you should have gotten a picture of them, plates or there viechle. The people on here that are talking about threats and retaliation are no better.
People like this that have access to guns are way more of a threat in the bush then any bear,cat or wolf.

Gunner
09-05-2011, 07:48 PM
This just sucks(I can hear the banjo music).Stand up for your rights Wayne,and watch your back. Gunner

Jelvis
09-05-2011, 07:54 PM
People are upset by the sounds of it Wayne, I'm on your side also.
They might have looked up your truck plate some where on your videos or sum thing.
Sounds like they are making you uncomfortable, now you need to watch your stuff.
Jel .. Wayne look around you and stay safe ..

1/2 slam
09-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I have some fantastic pictures and video footage from my last weeks outings and hunts but it will not be put up on the site for personal reasons..

I'm sorry to hear this. I enjoyed them.

The Dude
09-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Wayne, I love your vids and stories, you're a true hunter, heart and soul, and from what I've gathered over the years, a great friend and mentor....but:

I hate these 'enigma' threads, brother.
Either spit it all out, or sort it all out.
Peace in your life and camp, and meat in your cooler,
C

budismyhorse
09-05-2011, 08:00 PM
I feel for you wayne.... You are a nice guy with not a mean bone...... But this is what happens when you stick your nose into the spotlight.... People get jealous or stupid or misunderstand what you are doing. You can either get thicker skin and forget what others think or keep a lower profile.....

kayjayess
09-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Obviously Wayne is not going to let us know what happened. Sounds like a bit of a fishing expedition on his part - an early post stated something to the effect.

I seem to recall last year Wayne having some issues with guys in the interior getting on him about what they were saying was semi-guiding in their area. Basically they were trying to run him out of there primo hunting grounds.

Anyway good luck with your struggle Wayne. Keep yourself safe out there - from the wolves and now the clowns that are harassing yet.

A guy can't even enjoy his retirement

Fishhound
09-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I enjoy your vids and input, it will be missed.
I would hope that you hunters and friends of hunter1947 that are close to his camp keep an eye out

Fisher-Dude
09-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Wayne, I really hope you do continue to post your vids and pics. My girlfriend, who is originally from Holland, was totally amazed by your wolf vids, as was I. She was even trying to call in a coyote on Saturday night when we were walking in the orchards! You're livin' the dream, my friend, and sharing it with the rest of us is great!

steel_ram
09-05-2011, 08:39 PM
The people on here that are talking about threats and retaliation are no better.
People like this that have access to guns are way more of a threat in the bush then any bear,cat or wolf.

These people still have some growing up to do and perhaps should not own firearms. Hope this situation gets resolved. I hate that anyone can't feel comfortable and safe enjoyng what they do, whether it be from "bullies" or thieves.

Farmer001
09-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Always looked forward to the vids and pics, I would bide your time and mind your words and things will work out. I would imagine a few people do not like you playing in their sandbox and letting all the world to see. Even though majority of us just like the entertainment of seeing the wildlife and posting a few comments here and there. If they do not like it they can pound sand!

" Old age and treachery beat youth and stamina everytime"

r106
09-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm guessing it was a guide outfitter or one of the locals not liking their area advertised all over the internet. All I can say is sucks to be them, grow up and get over it.

X2 thats my thought too.

I had a run in where I hunt about the thread to do with my wolf call in

Why would the video of the wolfs be brought up? you didn't do anything wrong.

Go to the CO's give the discription and plate # or what ever you have and if the guy shows up again tell him f**k off and let them know you reported them. And put a trail cam or 2 around camp while your gone

beeugle
09-05-2011, 09:07 PM
seriously.... if you're only going to give details (or lack of )in dribbles and drabs why bother? all that does is make people presume and probably wrongly. I don't know anything about your problem but I think throwing it out there for us to all guess at is not going to help you in any way. if you've been wronged sorry to hear it , if you've done wrong... well hope it gets resolved but putting it on here in this way is not a solution and people are basing their responses on conjecture. my two bits.. ps I enjoy your videos.

Glenny
09-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I have never met you but I have enjoyed reading your stories, and watching your videos. I hope that one or a dozen of these jack- asses don't deter you from doing something that you like to do and that most of on HBC benefit from. Please keep them coming. Moosecamp.

What Moosecamp says. I too love our posts n clips. keep them coming Wayne.

Jagermeister
09-05-2011, 09:17 PM
If you have been threatened, take it to the RCMP. Your liberty has been jeopardized and that warrants a complaint to regain your freedom and put those that have taken it from you in their place.
I like to see your vids and want you to continue posting them.

Slee
09-05-2011, 09:18 PM
seriously.... if you're only going to give details (or lack of )in dribbles and drabs why bother? all that does is make people presume and probably wrongly. I don't know anything about your problem but I think throwing it out there for us to all guess at is not going to help you in any way. if you've been wronged sorry to hear it , if you've done wrong... well hope it gets resolved but putting it on here in this way is not a solution and people are basing their responses on conjecture. my two bits.. ps I enjoy your videos.

I agree, a lot of room for interpretation..... I enjoyed watching your videos as well.

Glenny
09-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Now from what i understand here is that Wayne started having problems with the wolf calling clips. Who would have a problem with that?

Whonnock Boy
09-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Too bad this, or these pie holes have ruined it for everyone. It only takes one to screw everybody. I enjoy all your clips, and photos Wayne. Hope you get this sorted out. My Spidey sense says GO, and it would not surprise me.

new hunter
09-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Hunter1947 , My wife and I really enoyed your wolf video , She loves wild dogs and was really stoked to see what we considered to be really cool and rare amateur footage . Its not everyday that you get to see something like that and its just that much more awsome when its been shot by an "amateuer ".
Sorry to hear that some ass hat has discouraged you from posting your videos , just wanted to say I enjoyed the last one you put out .

bear buster
09-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Wayne, I too as alot of other people on here enjoy alot of your stories, vids and pics. Keep on doing what you love to do, it is a sad thing we will not get to see anymore Waynes World of Hunting. Go back to your camp, have fun with your friends the wolves, have a drink and relax, have a great rest of season.

fozzy
09-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Sorry to hear that you're having greif up there Wayne :( Hopefully you get it sorted out before too long.
I'd say keep posting as you normaly do Wayne.

I enjoyed watching your wolf video. On Saturday out Nitinat we were exploring and when we stopped the trucks we had a wolf howl at us. I mimmicked it just as you did in your video, it howled and barked at us and seemed to be coming closer then hung up but kept barking and howling. Pretty cool! I wish I would have been fortunate enough to see it like you had but no dice..

Caribou_lou
09-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Hey there hunter1947. I enjoy the posts and clips you throw up... always something to see and watch! I'm sure you'll continue to do so in the future.

I just have one question... and I hope you don't take this the wrong way. What is the relevance of this thread? I don't see how this will help your situation in any way. If there was some illegal actions or gestures made. They should be reported and dealt with accordingly. Then make a thread about what happened!!

elkdom
09-05-2011, 11:19 PM
I just have one question... What is the relevance of this thread?

I don't see how this will help your situation in any way. If there was some illegal actions or gestures made. They should be reported and dealt with accordingly. Then make a thread about what happened!!

DRAMA sells newspapers,,,,, remember "the INQUIRER Tabloids" ???:?

Fixit
09-05-2011, 11:43 PM
sounds like the other party has won allready.... videos arnt being posted anymore

deeks1989
09-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Wayne Ive been thinking about what that person said and I totally agree with a lot of others on here that you should keep posting vids of elk, deer, bear and other nature but for keeping conflict and other crap from arising just leave out the wolf clips you took. You enjoy putting the vids up and sharing them with us all and so keep doing it man. You know the reason why the person said what they did and where they are coming from just like we talked about afterwards and it's your choice what you do but I know a lot of people enjoy your footage and would love to see more. Hope everything pans out fine for you my friend talk to you soon.

hunter1947
09-06-2011, 02:05 AM

You can tell them Wayne the next time you see them that I'll be bringing 6 of my friends with me next fall to shoot "their" elk and "their" deer. Let me guess you were the only one in camp when they showed up? Was it someones "son" ?

Marc If anyone out there knows where I called them wolves in then they know where my camp is but I see it this way I did not say what region I called them in or what FSR I was on or what Kilometer it was so how would anyone know where it was ???.

I am very secretive on keeping my hunting area to myself as for my hunting friends that come into our camp ,I have been going in there for 45 years hunting and kept it a secret to myself as for my hunting friends so I see it not being an issue ,this thread has nothing to do with my other videos except for the wolf call in clips I put up on you tube so to make thing better I hope ???? I deleted the wolf clips off of you tube so the thread on my wolf call in on HBC and you tube no longer exists..

About my other clips that I put up my thoughts are that I should not post any more clips for the reason that someone out there might recognize the slashes and other so this is why I don't want to post anymore clips..

BillBraskii
09-06-2011, 02:12 AM
marc if anyone out there knows where i called them wolves in then they know where my camp is but i see it this way i did not say what region i called them in or what fsr i was on or what kilometer it was so how would anyone know where it was ???.

I am very secretive on keeping my hunting area to myself as for my hunting friends that come into our camp ,i have been going in there for 45 years hunting and kept it a secret to myself as for my hunting friends so i see it not being an issue ,this thread has nothing to do with my other videos except for the wolf call in clips i put up on you tube so to make thing better i hope ???? I deleted the wolf clips off of you tube so the thread on my wolf call in on hbc and you tube no longer exists..

About my other clips that i put up my thoughts are that i should not post any more clips for the reason that someone out there might recognize the slashes and other so this is why i don't want to post anymore clips..
why?
What was the issue with the wolf clips??

Glenny
09-06-2011, 02:55 AM
uuuuuuhm ??

The Dude
09-06-2011, 06:34 AM
Sounds like the GO is pissed off because he thinks Wayne is identifying a good hunting area and attracting a 'mob' of new resident hunters to that area ( 'their' area).
They may have also been choked that Wayne didn't plug some wolves, and told him so in no uncertain terms.

Glenny
09-06-2011, 06:51 AM
I dont think the wolf clip was giving up any honey holes. Maybe some keener CO saw this as harrassing. You never know but only the wolf clips were deleted.

moose2
09-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Sounds like the GO is pissed off because he thinks Wayne is identifying a good hunting area and attracting a 'mob' of new resident hunters to that area ( 'their' area).
They may have also been choked that Wayne didn't plug some wolves, and told him so in no uncertain terms.

Thats my thoughts as well.

Wayne it may be a good idea to PM a few guys on here that you trust and that will be visiting you through out the season.
Give them full details on everything you know , names, vehicle id, how many , what was said, pictures if you have any and any other info that could help. That way if anything further happens like harassment, theft, or vandalizim the PMs could be given to the proper authorities. This will blow over. You love being an active part of this site with your videos and pictures, so continue doing what you love and the few on here that may disagree with it can mind their own. We are waiting for and looking forward to seeing your archery elk pictures once you get him.
Take it easy
Mike

Stone Sheep Steve
09-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Wayne...you should have video'd your encounter with them yahoos and posted it here for us to enjoy!:-D
Didn't someone accuse you of illegal guiding last yr too??

Hillybillies! Koots are full of them.:-?

SSS

doubled
09-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Wayne, do what YOU want to do. You are on Crown land and they can't do sh!t about it. Enjoy your golden years and don't let some POS ruin it for you.

DD

coquitlam
09-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Hey Wayne

There are alot of people who look forward to check each day to see what you have posted and are living there season through you. Not all of us can get out as I am one of them. I am right now going though Chemo treatment and I very much enjoy to go to the computer and spend some time to see what everyone has posted. I first search out your threads to see how you are making out. It`s understandable you don`t want to let others know where your spot is by the terrain, but through being selective on what you are posting we can all enjoy living our season through you.

Anthony

NaStY
09-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey Wayne, dont let people get to you. You are out doing what you love the most in a legal way. You are living the dream most of us would love to do....

Wish I could come up and help :mrgreen:

x-hare
09-06-2011, 08:47 AM
I see this stuff all the time since being retired.
I loved exploring new area's but soon found out not always welcome.
When your on your own makes it difficult to enjoy your stay
when you have to worry about your camp being Torched.
Stay safe Wayne
Hoping to run into more people like you this season.

shadow1982
09-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Too bad... i really enjoyed your clips, i think you should talk to a CO, and if they say you are not doing anything wrong.. you should continue posting your clips

Singleshotneeded
09-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Wayne, a lot of us really enjoyed your clips and participation on HBC, and you have our support. If someone threatened
you report them to the police, and I hope you reconsider posting more clips in future. Hold your head up, and don't let
them change a thing that you're doing... Take care of yourself, young man...

Big Lew
09-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Wayne, I just got back from a week's holiday, bowhunting in a couple of my favourite areas. Happy 64th! Sorry to hear of your nasty encounter. Also sorry to hear you say you're not posting anymore videos or pictures....a whole lot of people, including youngsters are sure going to miss them, including my Wife and I.
I also understand your concern about people recognizing your areas, it's one of the reasons I don't post pictures of my favourite areas.....there's too many others knowledgeable about them now that they spook away the big ones just by their collective activities. Really hope you can sort it out, and possibly selectively post more in the future. Keep enjoying yourself, you have a big fan base on here that are surely disappointed someone(s) ruining a great entertainment and learning experience through you. Hope you have better luck than I arrowing a 'big' one this fall.

BiG Boar
09-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Sounds like you let them win. Whoever they may be. They threatened you and you bowed to their threats. Why are you doing this for them? How serious were the threats?

hawkeye
09-06-2011, 09:55 AM
I've enjoyed your posts and clips, you've done nothing wrong, don't let anyone censor you.

cumminsforever
09-06-2011, 10:07 AM
I never watched any as I don't look around on here to much but from the impression I got the guy seems like a real pr!!!.

Man do what we all love n that's to hunt don't stop just because one asshole has his head up his ass.

Elkaholic
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
There is no Guides in Wayne's area at all, it will just be some dickhead trying to be super tough. I would have told him to go royally f*ck himself and if I seen him again it would not be pretty. I hunt in the same general area as Wayne and know it can be a pretty tight nit community of hunters. But in all honesty its crown land everybody has the right to hunt where ever the hell they please. I hope the turd who did it does come on here and see if he is man enough to own up or just trying to be a asshole to a good ol boy enjoying the hell out of his retirement. I really hope you don't stop all your posts Wayne as I know tons of people love them and can't wait for the updates. If you feel like it you can always pm me and I can keep and eye open when I am out there so my friends and I know who we are dealing with if we bump into him.

proguide66
09-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Wayne , giver yer head a shake..your playing the role the douchbags want you to.......Hey douchbags , you just obtained around 10,000 enemies....way to go!

Only thing I see wrong with the wolf video is they walked away!:razz:

Chin up ol Boy!

ruger#1
09-06-2011, 12:19 PM
I was told about a guy driving a red jeep around the cranbrook area that thinks he owns it all. Maybe it is time to deal with this prick. So he leaves people alone.

tim3500
09-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Wane I havent met you but you seem to be a straight up guy . Your doing what it takes to defuse a situation good on ya and you have the support of HBC members for sure . Every dog has there day . The dog in question has no idea the bear he woke up ! Your a great stewart of HBC keep up the good work Happy B Day

Lone Ranger
09-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Keep posting them Wayne! Don't give in to their bullshit threats! I haven't posted on a lot of your threads but I do enjoy the clips a lot, keeps me in going in between hunting trips! Life's been so busy lately so I haven't even hardly been in the bush this year and its killing me, so new hunting clips is what I have to keep me going until our November trip falls into place.

Keep your chin up and ignore them. LR

Peter Pepper
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
I loved 47's you tube posts. They have probably got more than one young person interested in hunting.

bearhunter338-06
09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Why are threads like this even left open and not locked someone comes on saying they wont post pictures anymore but wont say why then confussing everone with his wording on what it may or may not be getting people all worked up and making accusations that they dont know are even true. After seeing what the coast people do when thet get worked up and cause a riot over a simple loss of a hockey game we dont need something like that happening.
If you were harrassed or threatend turn then in to the proper authorities, with all your cameras out you should have gotten a picture of them, plates or there viechle. The people on here that are talking about threats and retaliation are no better.

Why is this so upsetting to you?

mijinkal
09-06-2011, 02:32 PM
I say keep em coming if you can Wayne.
One option that I suggest you do is to change the privacy settings on your videos so that only people with links to the video can view them. That will make it so that only HBC people will be watching them, unless someone e-mails the link or re-posts it elsewhere.

It's a shame that the videos are gone. I thought they were awesome and watched them a few times.
The guy that had wolves follow him around on the golf course a couple months ago are gone too. I guess some people just don't like wolf videos on youtube.

Iron Sighted
09-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Sorry to hear about this whole deal. The wolf vids are the only ones of yours I've watched(so far, hopefully I'll see more in the future) and they were incredible, I don't see what could possibly have gotten someone so worked up about them?? Truly, those clips were great to watch, if someone has taken issue with them then that person(s) is clearly an idiot. You do as you see fit, for myself, I hope you tell this person to go **** themselves and post up some more awesomeness for us to watch. Regardless, I hope this situation clears up for you, best of luck this season.

SHAKER
09-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Don't hide your life style and if you want to share it with the rest of us then do it! You haven't elaberated about what actually happened which is cool but some of us love to see your pics and vids and will be missed on here if your not going to contribute visuals anymore. This site is like a small coffee shop of sorts..... some of us are great friends, some of us make new friends, sometimes we have heated debates with different opinions and others just sit in the corner and listen to pick up tid bits of info or ideas but we're all hunters need should stick together.

And to who'm was being a dink... I wouldn't recommend come'n into one of my camps this fall with an attitude.:twisted:

bayou
09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Why is this so upsetting to you?

Not upsetting to me in the least I find the most of the thread a joke or waste of time. Say your deleating something but leaving the reason up to speculation has brought on the mob mentality, people saying its because of this or that, oh its the outfitter etc etc, someone has come on and allready said there is no outfitter in that area, people basically making threats that they better not come to there camp etc which basically making them no better then what he is complaing about. someone saying they will bring there 6 friends and shoot there elk and deer (my back yard syndrome) yet 47 says he is very secrative on keeping his hunting area to himself or friends so maybe he is the one mad at someone else hunting there, he did get mad at someone last year for shooting an elk there and I think left the poor old guy on the mountain by himself to deal with the elk.
If he was threatened or attacked etc then the people should be turned in to the proper authoritys so there is a record in case something else happens, the same for those on here that are pumping there chest and hve the lets gettem attitude if they do something they should be reported as well.Also like I said bears, cats and wolfs are nothing compared to the unstable guys out there with guns looking for trouble.

NIHunter
09-06-2011, 06:25 PM
heres what I say tell him to f%^& himself and if he still has a problem tell him the were having an HBC party there on the OCT long weekend and to bring his buddies, see u all there....but really keep up the good work wayne and let NO ONE intervere with your hunt........Happy Bday....be safe.......

shadow1982
09-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Hey bayou,

I dont know the whole story about what happened last year with 47 and last years elk but if someone shoots the elk i had my eye on, i would come home and complain about it among my friends, i think its only natural and i think he considers all of us friends some he knows better then others.

As far as this thread is concerned, he is venting and letting everyone know y he wont be posting any more videos, (something i always looked forward to as a new hunter i learned a lot from them)

I am sorry dude but its been 11 pages, if you are not interested, or find it annoying, y are u still reading it? just let it be for us chest beating apes.

brock77
09-06-2011, 06:30 PM
sorry to hear that wayne really enjoyed your videos....but am i missing something...? there was nothing wrong with the videos...no different then calling in elk/deer/moose....will be stopping by to say high soon...good luck.... brock

f350ps
09-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Not upsetting to me in the least I find the most of the thread a joke or waste of time. Say your deleating something but leaving the reason up to speculation has brought on the mob mentality, people saying its because of this or that, oh its the outfitter etc etc, someone has come on and allready said there is no outfitter in that area, people basically making threats that they better not come to there camp etc which basically making them no better then what he is complaing about. someone saying they will bring there 6 friends and shoot there elk and deer (my back yard syndrome) yet 47 says he is very secrative on keeping his hunting area to himself or friends so maybe he is the one mad at someone else hunting there, he did get mad at someone last year for shooting an elk there and I think left the poor old guy on the mountain by himself to deal with the elk.
If he was threatened or attacked etc then the people should be turned in to the proper authoritys so there is a record in case something else happens, the same for those on here that are pumping there chest and hve the lets gettem attitude if they do something they should be reported as well.Also like I said bears, cats and wolfs are nothing compared to the unstable guys out there with guns looking for trouble.

I can't believe that if it aggravates ya so bad that you wasted so much time explaining why it bothers you so much when really nobody gives a s#%t, It was your choice to read the thread in the first place now we gotta listen to ya whining. Personally I enjoy pretty much anything H47 posts and if there's something I don't care to watch I don't, pretty simple eh? Keep up the good work Wayne and good luck this year!

lovemywinchester
09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
The word milquetoast comes to mind!:)
I think that comment is out of line, even with the smiley face.

cameron0518
09-06-2011, 09:49 PM
i am sure it isn't right or good on what they did and probably totally innapropriate but don't post a thread like this with no info. we are all on your side i am sure but buck up and don't let asses ruin your fun.

bayou
09-07-2011, 05:40 AM
I can't believe that if it aggravates ya so bad that you wasted so much time explaining why it bothers you so much when really nobody gives a s#%t, It was your choice to read the thread in the first place now we gotta listen to ya whining. Personally I enjoy pretty much anything H47 posts and if there's something I don't care to watch I don't, pretty simple eh? Keep up the good work Wayne and good luck this year!

Not aggravatedat all,some one asked a question I answered it. Maybe practice what you preach, you say its pretty simple.

jonz
09-07-2011, 06:10 AM
Dont worry about it Wayne just keep doing what you want and post any videos you want.

steel_ram
09-07-2011, 09:20 AM
12 pages of Drama?

Davey Crockett
09-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Like others, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at Wayne. Let me say that I completely admire your clips, pictures and stories that you have posted in the past and find it disturbing that someone (some people) have apparently threatened or intimidated you in regards to your posts. What was the purpose of the thread if you aren't willing to explain to the "fan base"? Why not just stop posting and spare us the beating around the bush? Are there charges being laid and you aren't permitted to speak about the matter? Whatever your reason, I hope that you can share your experience as I think that everyone on the site can benefit from your story.

If you allow yourself to be victimized, you are validating a bully and so i sincerely hope that you choose to stand up for your rights and freedoms and keep up the good work.

Freshtracks
09-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Will sure miss your hunt threads/pics/videos H47 ... but repect is to be understood.

Squamch
09-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Could we stop talking about big mean bullies like we're 6? Now that we're all grown ups, they're called a$$holes.
I've enjoyed a few of your videos h47, and it sounds like you're having a pretty allright retirement. And I understand how this could be a bit of a fishing trip to see if they'll be back. So carry on.
And besides, we all know what people from wherever bayou is from are like.

hunting_princess
09-08-2011, 10:13 PM
My guess is Colonel Mustard in the living room with the candle stick ...:-D

Islandeer
09-08-2011, 10:50 PM
I have never paid much attention to the assholes of the world,why would yah? There all a bunch of wimpy momma's boyz wannabee tough guys. Just hunt and do your vid thing H47.

abbyfireguy
09-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Wayne, you have always been supportive and informative with all of us. Its nice to watch your hunts and walks on video. Sorry your birthday was ruined by these less than friendly folks. Hope you had time to hoist at least one glass to yourself. You deserve it.

Rock Doctor
09-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Too bad, I always enjoyed your clips Wayne. On the other hand, I have also become a bit particular about what I post, the harassment is getting old. I've been reported, turned in, to everyone from RCMP to CO's, to Transport Canada, to Social Services. I've had my life threatened, my wifes, and my kids by hunters and anti-hunters alike. However, nothing has ever come of any of it. If what you are doing is all above board, legal, ect........... Why stop just becouse a few people rant, whine, and cry about it? It doesn't matter what you post, there will ALWAYS be some that will try to find SOMETHING to complane about.
My 2bits

RD

PS, Oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY:-D

adamgarbett
09-09-2011, 04:18 PM
my guess is its just sum jerk from out of town who hunts there and was having no luck so he/they had to blame it on someone and who better then wayne who is always up there and is a easy target. too bad we all have to suffer and they ruined waynes b day because of it. heres to you wayne.

keep on keeping on boss