PDA

View Full Version : Desperate!!!!! Help Needed about Calata Lake!!!!

Dale
09-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey guys, I am desperate here. All of my plans to hunt Level Mountain this year are falling apart. I would not care so much if it was just myself and a buddy, but I have sponsored my Uncle from Manitoba to come and hunt caribou and hopefully a goat and my plans are falling apart due to flights. Let's just say someone somewhere is doing everything possible to stop this hunt, but I am fighting it tooth and nail to make this work for my Uncle. We were supposed to leave on Sept 6, but now things are haning in the air. He can't cancel his flight from MB, tags are bought and shit is hitting the fan. Many details involved, but to cut it short I would greatly appreciate any info about lakes in 6-22 that hold Caribou. One that I am looking at is Calata Lake. If anyone has any info on this lake, PLEASE PM ME!!! Like I said, I am desperate and I am not one to beg, but this is not for me, but my Uncle who is my mentor growing up when it came to hunting, fishing and anything outdoors. This is my way of paying him back. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Dale.

Dale
09-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Please! Any info on the terrain is all I really need.

shotgunner
09-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Tuya lk. is good but busy and anything down to the Tachilta lakes will get you into caribou and moose. Goats will be a problem.

srupp
09-05-2011, 08:11 AM
sent you a PM..I have flown into that area before..."close by"..did well....

I am @ work today but I did leave you my cell # it works everywhere cept in the chopper////

cheers and good luck

Steven

Leaseman
09-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Still stepping in to help (as usual!) eh Buddy!!!

Good on you Steve.....:mrgreen:

kayjayess
09-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Can ALWAYS count on Srupp