PDA

View Full Version : Sechelt Elk LEH 2-05a - Little Help ?

Bribo
08-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Hello, this is my first post ! I found your forum looking for info on this hunt and was wondering if there is anyone here that would be willing to help me out. I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers such as where I might start scouting or who i should call for more information. I'm also wondering who the regional biologist is .

Thanks,

Bribo

pg83
08-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Hunt the transmission lines and you will get your elk. About half way between Pender Harbour and Ruby Lake there is a turn off for the Malaspina(spelling probably isn't right) Power Station. Guys with that tag typically drive this road up and down, but I found it quite enjoyable to just walk it. I was up there camping while I was scouting for my draw right in Sechelt a few years ago. Sure wish I had your tag instead of mine!

Most guys won't respond to first posts asking for help, but my first post on this forum was very much the same as yours with the exception of my tag being the Sechelt one. I hope this info is useful to you and I wish you the best of luck on your hunt. There is a ton of info on this forum and the search function is your friend. If you take the time to look through old threads you will find a wealth of knowledge about almost any hunt you wish to do in BC. Hope you stick around.

Elkhound
08-27-2011, 09:07 AM
pm sent...............

Bribo
08-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the advise, and the response. When I posted, I figured no one would give hunting advice to a noob asking on his first post (I don't give up my hunting secret spots to strangers either). Its great to find a forum of like-minded people that hunt, wish I had found it years ago. Hunting and guns are becoming so politically incorrect these days its almost the last thing I tell people about myself. Its great to see people sharing photos and hunting information.
Thanks