PDA

View Full Version : SOX and PINKS area 29 on the Chuck

08-23-2011, 10:10 PM
well it's getting better and better out front off the Fraser mouth, might be able to box 4 sox per day soon too.

Non stop action for the few hours we were out !

Nice load of fish to clean ! all 45 to 70 feet down pink squirts short leaders behind flashers.

When your tired of these guys, throw on a chovie or herring and hammer one of the many HUGE spring heading up the Fraser right now. This is just getting going !

Good luck

CT

lip_ripper00
08-23-2011, 10:14 PM
opens for four on Thursday, have atter

08-25-2011, 07:31 PM
There out there BOYZ areal mix of sox pinks and Spring a ding's !!

Go get em !

CT

08-26-2011, 08:45 PM
Thick as thieves in a Surrey parking lot out there right now, take the kids, your great Aunt or even Grandma, heck the neighbor your fighting with .... it's on FIRE out there !

CT

08-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Smashed em again today with a mixed bag of every thing! still 45 to 75 feet, great fishing locally right now

Happy guests !

To top it off no PUN intended, 2 hotties on surf like boards standing up paddling on the way in on the North ARM , no tops on ! I asked my company is it ok if I continue to circle hahahaha NICE !!!!

CT

coach
08-27-2011, 10:45 PM
No pics? Didn't happen!:-D

Ghillie
08-27-2011, 11:08 PM
No pics? Didn't happen!:-D
x2 !! You're lying! hahahahaha

08-28-2011, 09:08 PM
you dudes live to far away any way, 3 days in a row now of every ones limits, non stop action North to south arm , a great mix of fish, pick and choose, some of the sox are HUGE for sockeye, pinks are well ..... pinks,,,,, take the odd biggy, and the real bonus is banging springs as incidentals ! its crazy off Vancouver right now.

By the way if it was easy to post pic's on this site I would have lots ...... its just a hassle though both for fishing and hunting pic's. good for those that have the patience, I'd rather be fishing or hunting though for the time it takes from my Mac.

CT

coach
08-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Email them to me and I'll post a couple for you. I lived in Vancouver long enough to know what you're talking about with that fall sockeye, pink, spring, fishery off the Fraser mouth. I was only kidding you about no pics, didn't happen. I was referring to the topless girls. Ha ha.

Performancegolf@hotmail.com

09-01-2011, 09:58 PM
GIDDDDDY -UP !

Last few days for Sox Boyz ! then they are CLOSED so this boats pounding em while we can ! The real bonus with this opening we have had is there are some good ones in size and nice to Hammer some Big springs on the Sox gear.. That said I'm takin some Big bait if were getting Pinked to death and targeting those Biggy's, also sleepin on da boat meeting guest's at the crack of dawn each day .......

as Said before, go get EM!

GiDDDDDY UPPPP !

CT

09-03-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm DONE !
Boxed another bunch today at the Fraser Mouth.
I'm worn out on the present Sox Run, it's been fun along with the Big Springs that take the Sox gear and the Pinks ....... sheesh Can't keep em off at times ... any way the Sox close Monday the 5th at Midnight. Good luck if your out the next couple days remaining.

CT