PDA

View Full Version : Early Urges

Tim
08-16-2011, 06:59 PM
I was out sighting in my red dot scope on my rugar 10/22 last night and driving back I slowed down to look at some deer. . . What at first looked like two mule does on the side of the road turned into a very 'happy' couple...

the one deer jumped up on the back of the other deer and started having his way with the other even though I couldn't see any antlers (it was dark maybe I missed em) but isnt rut not for another 3 months?

2wheellifer
08-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Sooooo Whats wrong with practising...I did for years.

Jelvis
08-16-2011, 08:25 PM
My humps ..... hey bucks can feel the bone ready to peel and when they peel the velveeto their ready to breed, but the doe don't stand still it moves ahead.
Love is in the air.
Jel .. Plenty of fish ..

elkdom
08-16-2011, 09:07 PM
young domestic cattle do the same thing, my dumb neighbor's dog does the same thing to the cat,

don't get too excited, the "Rut isn't happening yet" :?

Jelvis
08-16-2011, 11:34 PM
I told yah b4 and I'll tell yah again, once a buck in velvet loses the velvet he can breed.
But there is nothing to breed yet, because the doe goes into estrus on October 23rd.
The bio's think the buck is ready earlier to get him going crazy by the Oct 23rd.
They harass the does from Oct 9th on til the 23rd when they finally start to stop.
Stop to start.
The velvet will start coming off some bucks as early as late August until September 15th.
Bucks can feel the changes taking place in their system getting primed for fall.
The peturatary gland drops the testicles down in the sack in late August with live sperm.
Jelly-Bio .. Bucks are already feeling a little strange .. somethings going on here?

Big Lew
08-17-2011, 08:14 AM
If ya don't put the stick in the fire,, it ain't going to burn! lol! And, shame on you for watching!

Fisher-Dude
08-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Hope he used protection. That doe's a slut, and he doesn't know who else she's let have their way with her.