PDA

View Full Version : Peepless sights

RoscoeP
08-16-2011, 07:52 AM
Last couple of times out I have had issues with my peep twisting. Any opinions on peepless sights ie: brands etc, is the sight line long enough? Or are there any better ways to go? Will be for 3D and maybe hunting.

Bow Walker
08-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Peeps are susceptable to twisting. It's a sad fact of life. The strings on bows are always changing themselves - stretching out as they grow older and with useage. It's my opinion that peeps need adjusting every few months, or sometimes sooner, depending on the amount of shooting you do.

I have never tried any of the "no-peep" solutions - in fact have never even seen one on a bow. Sorry, I have no opinion(s) on them. I have heard of guys that have tried them and liek them, though.

RoscoeP
08-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Well I put a peep eliminator on my hoyt and so far so good. Took abit of adjusting but is now working good. I also had my wrist strap to tight and was holding the bow to tight. As soon as I loosened both the sights were so much easier to line up. It must have caused me to torque the bow. Check out there web site of the same name. Cheers Roscoe

Wildman Expedtions
10-04-2011, 06:30 PM
I just purchased a tactical archery systems sabo sight, its actually pretty neat no peep and no pins its got 4 non electronic floating red dots all independantly adjustable , pretty cool sight ive just recieved it so ill have to shoot some more before i list the benifits!

Gumsehwah
11-24-2011, 06:21 PM
I have started using a "No-Peep"(thats actually the brand name) and its working very well (I think).

Now if only I could stop clutching the bow so tight. . .

Triggerman
11-24-2011, 06:28 PM
I use a Hind sight. It's awesome