PDA

View Full Version : world record wt only 3 1/2 years old

leadpillproductions
08-12-2011, 11:31 PM
I was lookin on youtube the milo hanson buck was only 3 1/2 years old , man wonder what he would have been if he was 5-6 years old

TheProvider
08-13-2011, 07:15 AM
You never know he could've been smaller or could've been noturnal and ghost like and die of old age. Either way its a monster

barry6.5x55
08-13-2011, 07:36 AM
That area is famous for freakish big WT, its called Beljennie I used to live in Battleford about 60 km North of there and hunted it many times and took a Boon Crocket of my own one afternoon as it walked across an open field at noon to check out a doe. My neighbor at the time was an old fellow who use to hunt it back in early 60s -70s ect and showed me pic after pic of old hunts with like 3- 4 guys all tagged out in a day all had monster looking W/T bucks, they would simply throw the horns in garage as no one seemed to care as they just wanted venison.

There are other ares that are similar like Whitko and Shell Lake about 150 km North of Saskatoon , they all look similar farmland yes not flat but rolling hills and valleys and it is broken up by lots of bush or hedgerows same deal bick bodied and big racked W/T bucks.

.300WSMImpact!
08-13-2011, 09:52 AM
That area is famous for freakish big WT, its called Beljennie I used to live in Battleford about 60 km North of there and hunted it many times and took a Boon Crocket of my own one afternoon as it walked across an open field at noon to check out a doe. My neighbor at the time was an old fellow who use to hunt it back in early 60s -70s ect and showed me pic after pic of old hunts with like 3- 4 guys all tagged out in a day all had monster looking W/T bucks, they would simply throw the horns in garage as no one seemed to care as they just wanted venison.

There are other ares that are similar like Whitko and Shell Lake about 150 km North of Saskatoon , they all look similar farmland yes not flat but rolling hills and valleys and it is broken up by lots of bush or hedgerows same deal bick bodied and big racked W/T bucks.

my grandfather said much the same they would take an axe wack off the antlers and give them to the dogs, we can only imagine the antlers they just tossed away