PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought the ZEN-RAY

waistdeep
08-10-2011, 08:44 PM
10x43 ED

These are really fine binos. I had a bunch of stuff stolen if you recall a while back and now rebuilding the supplies I chose this brand as I had heard on this forum the recommendations. I am very pleased, these rival the Nikons I had before and the priced to my door was under 400 bucks.

I highly recommend them as I compare to the Swaro's and my eyes do not see the cost difference.

f350ps
08-10-2011, 09:29 PM
I've been looking at these also, they've got some great reviews. Are yours the ED2 model and where did you get them from? Thanks K

waistdeep
08-10-2011, 09:33 PM
yes they are the ED2 and i ordered them on line, took two weeks to arrive and it gave a code for a discount so like I said they came delievered for under 400, to me, it was a good deal and even in late evening they looked great for viewing.

Iron Sighted
08-13-2011, 07:20 AM
I've been looking at these also, they've got some great reviews. Are yours the ED2 model and where did you get them from? Thanks K

In the event that you are interested in buying a pair of these, Zen Ray has now introduced the ED3 line. They are rumored to be slightly improved over the ED2's optically(I say slightly because the ED2's are already very good according to every review I've read). Just thought I'd mention them if you are already interested in the Zens.