PDA

View Full Version : Thread gone??? I placed a thread for radio info...now its gone>????

Long bow
08-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Yesterday I started a thread, I know, boring, about hunting handheld radio's, There were several good suggestions on type and model....and now the thread is gone. Why would a thread be removed, and at least a courtesy msg left to the originator as to why it was removed..I like to talk about what comm's are out there, and I dont think it fair to the membership, who took the time to reply...to have the thread removed without a notice given..my 2 cents..I dont get it..

Mr. Dean
08-10-2011, 12:39 AM
You must be drinking.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?70316-Hand-held-radios-for-Hunting-or-bush-work..

Now it's up to you to apologize to each and every Mod by buying all of them a GOOD bottle of tequila.

Steeleco
08-10-2011, 12:47 AM
It may well have been in the wrong area? Sorry but we've not the time to inform members of things that get moved or nuked evertime it's done. It's a busy enough job as it is.

gunnie2008
08-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Motorola UHF Radio. works good in bush. ( marine model )
just don't lend them out to old friends with dimentia. $$$ to replace.

Weatherby Fan
08-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Icom IC-M 34 VHF handheld,there waterproof and they float,very good range on them,we use them at work,very durable also.

Gateholio
08-10-2011, 08:32 AM
It got moved as it was in the wrong forum. As is this thread.