PDA

View Full Version : ATV Gun Rack

Black Lab
08-09-2011, 07:19 PM
I need a set of double gun racks for a ATV. I was looking at Cabela's and they have "Mad Dog" ATV Fin Grip double for $45 and "ATV-TEK" Doubles for $60 Has anyone used these and what do you think about them ??? Any other brands or dealer come to mind ? I'm wondering how dirty the guns get ? What's every one's favorite ? Thanks, Jack

srupp
08-10-2011, 02:42 PM
hmmm mine broke both sets..

Steven

walnutz
08-10-2011, 02:56 PM
I think the only way to keep your guns dust free and clean is to use the koplhin gun boots.Its a little slower to draw\load your weapon but they work well and are durable.

Black Lab
08-10-2011, 09:31 PM
I picked up a couple sets of "Pack Racks" that that were on sale at the bike shop today. 50 % off, total price bit over $ 22. They look like they're rubber coated steel. Simple but sturdy looking. I'm going to make make a bed that will cradle the guns out of some old foam backpackers mats. Should help keep the guns clean.

Gun Dog
08-10-2011, 09:33 PM
I have the Kolpin Gun Boot VI & the Gun Boot IV mounting bracket. I like the flip up lid and it has more scope room than the older IV. A friend has the Koplin Rhino Grips mounted on the rack in front of the handle bars and the gun stays clean. I don't know which is better.