PDA

View Full Version : new set up

Kirby
08-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Picked up my new toy from Tims Archery World last week

APA M7 29" 60#
Happy with it so far now just need to kill something with it.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d72/Cr_mclean/DSCF1044.jpg

TheProvider
08-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Great looking bow, sooner or later it'll do some killin'

Ike
08-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Nice bow.
That's the same bow I was planning to buy about a month ago, but I talked myself into a King Cobra instead. I really like the APA bows.

What sight is that you have there? Mine is running the Ripcord Code Red rest, G5 XR sight and no stabilizer.

Cheers

BlackwaterHunter
08-07-2011, 09:37 PM
NICE! Ive got the same with a diff stab and rest, but do yourself a favour and change your sight! I hate mine with a passion!

Bow Walker
08-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Great looking setup you've scored.

I too don't much like red fiber optic threads on my sights. I change them a.s.a.p. I tried a blue optic thread on my single pin target bow - man that thing stands out for me! I going to put an order in for more of that color.

Fireball129
08-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Very nice looking bow. Now I have to get back into archery. Thanks...lol

SR80
08-08-2011, 01:31 PM
I guess this means you never did find your bow that you lost.

Bowzone_Mikey
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
and yet he gets another Camo Bow that will blend ... so he can lose that one too...;)

calvin L
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
I hope you are not going to take it out in the woods with out a cable lock on the bow and the new case (if you have one ) Maybe you could get gps out on star unit from pick and pull and hook it up . That way you will never loose it ! And if you did loose it you would get the bow and the dirt bag . Hell just don't leave your house .

Just ribing you great set up . I love my spot hogg .010 pins are great . I like the look of the new bullet proof pins . Good luck sept 1 is coming soon .

calvin L

Bow Walker
08-08-2011, 07:10 PM
I always figured it was color-blindness that caused me so much trouble but I gather its not just me. To be honest if I had a black tip non-fiber optic pin its just as bright as a red fiber pin. I just peel them off and throw them away. Would be nice if the manufactures stopped producing them.
I was told that I had a form of 'color blindness' when I got tested quite a few years ago.

Seems it's a form of red/green blindness....whatever that means.

All I know for certain is that the blue fiber optic threads stick out like sore thumbs The red or green or orange ones........not so much.

Bowzone_Mikey
08-08-2011, 09:41 PM
I was told that I had a form of 'color blindness' when I got tested quite a few years ago.

Seems it's a form of red/green blindness....whatever that means.

All I know for certain is that the blue fiber optic threads stick out like sore thumbs The red or green or orange ones........not so much.

and yet they still let you drive?????

Barracuda
08-08-2011, 10:20 PM
just be glad he isnt doing wireing on airplanes LOL!

Ike
08-08-2011, 10:30 PM

...or working for the bomb squad - "Do I cut the red wire or the green wire? uh-oh!"

Being slightly Red/Green colorblind myself I removed the red from my G5 sight too, it seemed to sit to the left of the others.
Cheers

calvin L
08-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Yes I have a little work to do on his new to him bow . He should be shooting by feb LOL . maybe sooner if he will let me set my tree stand up 100 yards from his .

Bow Walker
08-22-2011, 03:04 PM
and yet they still let you drive?????

...or working for the bomb squad - "Do I cut the red wire or the green wire? uh-oh!"

Being slightly Red/Green colorblind myself I removed the red from my G5 sight too, it seemed to sit to the left of the others.
Cheers

You guys got it a wrong. Seems like it's got something to do with duct tape and its many uses.........

Mountain Man
08-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Just set a guy up today with a M7, I really believe you will truly like the product.

I talk with APA daily it seems and the M7 has been there best selling model by far in 2011.

Enjoy and good luck.