PDA

View Full Version : ALF Okanagan, Cranbrook

dutchie
08-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Hey Everyone:

I snoop around on ALF websites looking into what they are doing and they are pretty secretive about what they do and who does it but....

There was someone looking for help in the Cranbrook areas for the upcoming Elk season as well as In the Okanagan... I am thinking the OK it is hunting in general.

Make sure you hunt with a Video camera so that if you are approached by them you can keep yourself out of trouble... and make sure you don't do anything stupid.

Keep in mind these fools are terrorists and they do not agree with our way of life nor do they care about the law. There is no reasoning with them, because they think that they are better informed and know everything. They lead their lives with their bleeding hearts, and yet I they still use products coming from animals on a daily basis... but deny it.

Wolfs going from the 3 BL to open season seems to be a big issue with them aswel.

I hope that everyone has a great success in the up coming season and has no clashes with terrorists.

Dutchie

walks with deer
08-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Sorry don't know who these people are or what they do?
Some kind of anti hunter cult?
Has anyone had a altercation with some nut jobs?

f350ps
08-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Animal Liberation Front, wack jobs of the highest order! K

dutchie
08-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Yeah Bigwhities had an email sent to him by one of them.

Here is the thread to it.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?48123-Animal-Liberation-Front&highlight=Animal+Liberation+Front

ALF has to be the scariest type of anti-hunters/wack jobs there are on the planet.

They feel that animals have more right to life them human beings. There was an innocent a few years back where a hunter was decapitated by a gyrocopter that was interfering with a hunt and they were hooting and hollering that the person was killed. It is a sad say when someone is killed wither anti-hunter or hunter.

They have also been many tree stands that have been tampered with in the US that have seriously injured hunters and they get great satisfaction with physically hurting hunters and innocent bystanders. They are responsible for firebombing animal shelters that put animals down, firebombing fur factories or companies that use fur, or disrupting hunts for waterfowl and big game. They feel that they need to send a message by physically hurting people, and in texas last year they inured a 7 year old boy while in a altercation with his father.

ALF is a known terrorist organization in the United States but the nut jobs are up here swell.

They are just as bad as the Taliban, they hurt people that do not believe in what they do.

Dutchie

TPB
08-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Remember the sled dog incident.......... This is their response they are so f*cked in the head it's almost scary

Received anonymously:
On the night of March 29th in Whistler BC, the ALF decided to do what the Canadian government should have done in the first place, punish Outdoor Adventures for ordering the deaths of 100 used up sled dogs. We covered their entire head office with red paint and damaged their windows for all the tourists to see. The reason the Canadian government may have ignored this case of animal cruelty is because they are too busy setting a quota of 400 000 seals for the seal slaughter. Our entire country is run by animal abusing scumbags..... which is why the next night we sabotaged 4 of the conservative governments campaign posters in Vancouver. We shredded them with razor blades and left the message "Save our Seals." After that we headed to the offices of Fairchild Group, owner of Aberdeen shopping center. Fairchild Group rents retail space to Pappas Furs, Canada's oldest fur company as well as other fur retailers, live seafood restaurants, and shark fin dealers. We glued all their locks, left a spray paint message "No more Pappas" and covered their entire parking lot with roofing nails in hopes of ruining the tires on the expensive cars they bought with blood money.

A message to Joey Houssain, owner of Outdoor Adventures. We know you didn't commit the actual murders yourself, but neither did Hitler and you ordered those dogs to be killed. We know you still have more animals and if we find out that one more innocent animal is harmed for your business the next visit will hit a bit closer to home, and by that we mean we know where you live.

In a country where our government not only ignores animal abusers, they reward them as with the case of the Whistler 100, it is time for Canadian citizens to take these issues into our own hands.
If not us, then who, if not now then when?

ALF.

hunter1947
08-07-2011, 03:29 AM
If they come into my camp I will ignore them and tell them to leave me alone because they are harassing me and yes all will be on video footage..

adamgarbett
08-07-2011, 06:08 PM
i dont know what i would do if i ran into these people here in the okanagan or if they tryed to sabatoge my hunt........

snowriver
08-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Can you buy a tag for one of these ALFS?

aj1493
08-07-2011, 07:11 PM
i dont know what i would do if i ran into these people here in the okanagan or if they tryed to sabatoge my hunt........
ya same here it might not end up to well

The Dude
08-07-2011, 07:14 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/TheMXphotoalbum/old%20diseased%20users/ALF.jpg

NBL, NCS.
If you see one, whack 'em and stack 'em.

(But seriously, if they interfere with a legal hunt in any way, peacefully gather evidence and call a CO or police. It's an offense under the Wildlife Act.)

wos
08-07-2011, 07:43 PM
A long time ago when I was about 15 I was harassed by a couple of nature lovers or whatever they called themselves. They pulled up to me just as I was getting ready to go for my evening stroll through the bush. They started in on me with a verbal attack stating there stance on hunting and hunters. I was quite naive about things and thought they would leave me alone after they said there peace but they kept at me they got out of there vehicle and started to follow me down the trail I was going to hunt. I was getting pretty nervous at this point when I stopped did a 180 calmly walked up to the to of them and explained that I wasn't going to take any more crap from them and that I new this area very well and if they continued to follow me they would certainly become lost in the woods. We parted ways and that was the last I ever saw or heard of them. The antis did teach me something that day.Stand up for what you believe in.

.300wsm
08-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Have dealt with green peace while gillnetting soc's they can sure start the s--t but everyone of them armed with two camera's it was hard for me to pike pole the zodiak without smiling and looking good :) im sure I had to of made, the front cover of tree hugger weekly wish i saw the pic would have framed it. But i have found That other hunter's and fisherman ignorance and lack of etiquette and respect are far worse than the tree hugger's especially the sport fisherman along the coast more clashes with them than gp's or alf's

Iron Sighted
08-07-2011, 08:15 PM
LOL, that was my first thought as well after reading this post, convince them that you are going to keep hunting further out in the woods to get away from them and hopefully get them to follow. Then after you are sure you have gotten them thoroughly lost, do your best to give them the slip and strand the fools.

Honestly, my biggest concern after reading this is they would vandalize my vehicle before I could get back to it after a confrontation ensued, that would piss me off greatly.

The Silent Stalker
08-07-2011, 10:32 PM
I too will be somewhat polite at first and ask them to leave me and my party alone and remind them that they came and started bothering us. I try to video as much as I can these days and yes the authorities will be notified. That being said, I carry big rifle and will defend myself to the fullest if I feel endangered by anyone(especially some wing nut in the bush). I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 and I'll be dammed if I fall to injuries caused by the hands of another fool. I'm no hot head, but I won't let them put me or my friends in danger.

ELK Seeker
08-07-2011, 11:44 PM
This is my first time hearing of these guys and from what I have heard they sound to be pretty extreme. If anyone runs in to them this season please let us all know on HBC.